Leaving

Eunji's POV

*knock knock knock*

"Eunji, what happened?"D.O said from outside.

I didn't even bother to reply him, I just kept packing my stuff until I was done.

"Eunji! You have to--" I cut D.O's sentence by opening the door to my room.

"Finall--- Why are you bring your bags with you? Why is your stuff not in your room?"He kept asking questions so I ignored him.

I walked away and went downstairs. Everyone's attention went to me because of the bag that I was carrying.

"Eunji! What's with the bag?!"Baekhyun said.

"I'm Leaving."I softly said.

"Huh?! Why did we do something to you?!"Suho said worriedly.

I didn't answer suho's question and just walked away.

Chanyeol held my wrist. "Yah, why are you leaving?!"

I just gave him a unemotional face.

I grabbed my wrist back and plastered a smile and bowed.

"Thank you for letting me stay in your house."I tried to smile. "I hope we all meet again."

"Meet again?..... Seohyun..."Chanyeol placed a angered face.

"Seohyun cheated again didn't she!"he continued.

"You don't have to leave."sehun said.

"I'm sorry but your stranger to me right now.....and there is only one person who I listen to, and that's my father."

D.O suddenly pulled my into a hug but I rejected it.

All of them look at me with worried faces. "I guess this is Farewell....."

I walked out the house and got a taxi.

"Where to Ma'am?"the taxi driver asked.

I told him my old address and he drived to my old house.

~°~°~°~~°°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
After 1 day

I was waiting for dad and then he came.

"Eunji!"He came and gave me a hug.

"Appa."I cried .

"Don't worry.....we'll more happily in the states."he said as he separated from the hug.

*Ding Dong*

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see a mail man with 6 letters.

I got the letters and told my dad we should get going.

"Ok we should, so we won't be late for our flight."he said.

At the Airport

While we we're waiting for the plane I read the letters and in to my surprise its from my brothers.

(A/N:while I was writing the letters that was given to eunji, I listened to Baek Ji young 'don't forget'.)

From Suho
To My dearest sister

Seohyun told us everything......and we're really sorry for her actions. I know today your leaving for the states....
And I want to tell you is....I-I.....really love you, you were the best sister in my life, you made me happy and if I want you to be happy...I'll let you go.