Exo M members are my Cousins?!\ A really horibble day

Eunji's POV

I was still frozen because of what D.O said until.....

"Eunji, Are you ok?"Baekhyun said, making my senses come back.

"Ah.....Ne."I plastered a fake smile on.

"Do you need help--"D.O came closer but I suddenly backed up.

"No I don't!" I said out in fear which made Baekhyun shocked.

I saw D.O standing with a concerned look but behind it I knew it was all fake.

"I'm sorry."I bowed directly.

"Its alright, I'll just make my own breakfast."D.O said continuing his act.

I looked at him with a scared look.

"Morning!"Chanyeol suddenly came in.

I looked away while both Baekhyun and D.O greeted him. I would usually greet everyone but at this moment I don't  feel that good.

I'm scared.....how?does he know?!!! I'm getting this anxiousness in me again...

"Baekhyun-ah.....I'll go up already..."I softly said as I went upstairs without making any eye contact with anyone.

~°~°~°~°~~°°°°°~°~~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°°~°°~°~°~

When I got up in my room I leaned on the door then suddenly went to my diary.

I started to tear every piece in my diary because it had all the moments with 'Him' it had all the ups and downs with everyone.......I hated my diary but it was the only thing or only one that I could tell my secrets...

But now that D.O knows, everythings different now, what I expected from him is totally the opposite, I've had it with these upcoming/surprising personalities of them.

After all the pieces of papers were ripped I placed it in a box where no one will find.

*knock knock knock

I opened the door and it revealed suho. "Eunji, there's someone we want you to meet ."

"Really? Who could it be?"I muttered as I left with suho going down.

Once I went down I went to the living room and to my surprise it was......EXO M!

"Oh! Who is she Suho?"Lay happily said.

"Oh.....is she your girlfriend."Tao suddenly said while he smirked.

"She's your new cousin...., she's the daughter of Mr.Hwang."Suho bluntly said.

"Really?!"Xuimin excitedly said. "Well then, its nice to meet you!"Xuimin said as he extended his hand for a hand shake.

I accepted the handshake but when I wanted to let go I couldn't because Xiumin's grip was too strong.

It started to get even tighter until suho said. "Hyung aren't you going to let go?"

Xuimin smiled at suho and let go of my hand. "Yeah I am, its just that she's so cute."he made a fake smile them.

"Hyung let's introduced ourselves!"Chen said.

After they all introduced themselves I as left with shockness.

I forgot.......; I forgot that Xuimin was, Kim Minseok.....the bestfriend of my Ex boyfriend.

I kinda felt nervous when we were near each other at the couch so I tried to keep my distance.

"Your name is Eunji right?"Kris said.