A big situation

Eunji's POV

I ran out my house and got a taxi going to luhan's house.

20minutes later.....

"We're her miss."the driver said.

"Thank you!"I said and ran out.

I was finally in front of luhan's house. I rang the doorbell and a maid answered it.

"Ms. Hwang! Its been a long time you haven't visited Sir."Somie, one of the maids said.

"Somie can I meet Luhan."I asked.

"B-But didn't you guys break up already?"

"Yeah we did, but I just want to tell him something, then I'll be on my way."I smiled.

"Ok!"she said and opened the gate.

I followed her and she lead me to his room.

She knocked on the door and she said that she'll leave already.
I waited for luhan to open it and finally he opened the door.

In to my surprise I saw a shirtless luhan and behind him was a girl that was also shirtless.

He was shocked because of my appearance being there.

"Why are you here?"he smirked.

"I wanted to visit you after getting hospitalized."I sarcastically said.

"Oh.....really."he kept smirking.

"No."I glared.

"Yah! Luhan....What's taking you so long?"the girl behind whined.

"I'll be there in a minute Jagiya."he smile at her as he got out of his room and closed the door.

"What do you want? Are you here to take me back?"he said.

"If I was here to take you back you wouldn't even go back to me."I smirked.

He smiled and leaned closer which made me back up a bit. "Of course I wouldn't take the girl who didn't pick me before I would be a big fool."

"I didn't pick you because I knew you would cheat on me again."I glared.

Flashback

I was inside luhan's house because he told me to meet him up.

I barged in his room saying 'Yeobo'

Unfortunately he was making out with a random girl, I was in deep shock at that moment suddenly tears fell.

"Eunji! Its not what you think!"He said.
"Not what you think?"I sarcastically said. "Why are you making out with someone who isn't your girlfriend!"
I shouted as I ran out the house.