I'm Sick.......

Eunji's POV

I woke up with the ray's of the sun and unfortunatly..........
.......I'm sick .

"Achoo."I sneezed out.

"Ugh...."I groaned in pain.

*Knock Knock*

"Yah! Pabo-ah get up!"I heard chanyeol say.

I didn't reply for a few minutes because at the moment my voice is kind of groggy.
"Ugh....Are you deaf?!"He said as He opened the door a bit.

I looked around looking nervous, since I didn't want anyone or especially my step-brothers to know that I'm sick 'cause surely they would just think of me as a weakling.

I stood up and tried to fix myself, I pressed on my lips a bit so it would turn red.

Then I stood up straightly.

"Yah! Get out already!"he scolded me as he barged in my room.

I smiled at him and greeted him 'Good Morning' but he just looked at me in disgust.

I was about to walk away until he held my wrist tightly.

Right at the moment his and my eyes were locked.
"Yah...are you si----"

"Oh...look at the time eomma and Appa must be working already...hahaha.."I cut him as I laughed.

I forcefully pulled my wrist away,with all my strength, and left.

I sighed in relief, Then I went to go to the dinning table .

Once I arrived the living room which is near the dinning area, I leaned on the wall.
Sweat started dripping from my forehead.

I also had a hard time in breathing but I said to myself that I just have to endure it for this morning.

I wiped my sweat away and tried to place a good smile on, then I walked in the dinning room.

"Good morning!"I said energetically.

" Oh! good morning little sis!"D.O smiled.

D.O was the only one who greeted me unlike the others, Kai, Baekhyun, sehun, suho and lastly chanyeol.

And to think that they're kind in television.

I walked my way to my seat, I was in between Baekhyun and sehun and the one in front of me was chanyeol.

I stared at the amazing food plated in front of me. "Are you going to eat?"Suho said without emotions.

"Ah....Ne...."I said as I got a pancake.

Suddenly Kai stood up and opened the curtains, making the sunlight appear.

I breathed heavily......

I cut a piece of the pancake and ate it.

The sunlight..,it's too hot and at the same time it's seriously cold..

I was about to cut another piece and eat it but my hands seemed to have no strength.

My sight went blurry time to time causing my head to really ache.

"Yah, Pabo-ah don't play with your food!"Sehun said.

I looked at him and weakly gave him a smile.