Alone with my brothers

Eunji's POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Ugh....."

My eyes opened up a bit then it became wider once I saw sehun near my bed.

I was shocked because of his action. "Sehun-ah...."I moved him a bit.

But Sehun didn't even move a bit. I tried to take my hand off of his but then he held it tighter.

"E-Eunji......please. ...be alright...."He muttered.

I smiled at him. I slowly took my hand off of his and placed my blanket on top of him.

I directly went in the bathroom and suddenly I remembered everything from last night.
I looked at my cheek where Kai accidentally hit and it kinda had a bruise.

I sighed.

After going to the bathroom I took my phone with me and went out of my room.

I went downstairs and noticed that everyone was asleep and that Eomma and Appa already left.

Hen I reached the kitchen I wanted to cook breakfast but suddenly my phone started vibrating.
I quickly answered it without knowing who it was.

Eunji: yeoboseyo?

Unknown: E-Eun..ji?

Eunji: Kai?! Where are you?!

Kai:I'm sorry for ...hurting you......

I heard him and I felt sorry for him, once I heard his voice it sounded quite cracky.

Eunji: Kai its ok.....just tell me where you are.

Before I knew it someone from behind gave me a back hug while tears were falling.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry....."

"Kai....."I softly said.

I looked around and saw his eye bugs under his eyes and saw how he didn't even sleep for a bit.

I cupped his cheeks and smiled. "Kai, I'm alright! And I need you to be alright too."I energeticly said.

"Get some sleep."

I looked at him and saw how messy his hair was and glommy his face was.

He didn't seem to listen to me so I dragged him to the living room and pulled him down to sleep on my lap.

"Yah! If you don't sleep I won't forgive you."

He looked at me with those cute eyes and tried to at least sleep.

I patted his hair and hummed a song for him to sleep well.
And fortunately after 5 minutes he was fast asleep.

I tried to get up but Kai suddenly held my waist.

"Kai, I know that I told you to sleep but can I stand up!"I whispered.

"Eunji!" Sehun shouted from behind making Kai wake up.

Sehun went near me and looked at me with a worried look.

"Yah, are you ok?! Your bruise is still there!"He worriedly said.

I giggled a bit because of his actions and said. "Sehun I'm ok."

He noticed his actions towards me and backed up a bit. "I'm not worried about you."

"I know."I just Smiled.

He noticed Kai was near me, rubbing his eyes.

"Yah, Kai!"he shouted as he gave a death glare at him.