Friends?

(Eunji) Eunbi's POV

"Uh.....Ne?"I said.

"Is that really you?!"Kai asked,

Just then my manager came. "Yah, Eunbi let's get going."

I looked at Exo and smiled at them then went to my manager.

"Eunbi you're going to live in the dorm's and your roommate is Kara's Youngji."

I was shocked when my manager said that. "Kara's Youngji! Kyaa!!!!"I screamed like a idiot.

"Eunji!"a person said from behind which was chanyeol.

I turned around. "Yeah?"

"Long time no see."D.O said with a smile but I knew that they we're still in deep shock after meeting me.

I meet my brothers again......

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°
Eunji's POV
10:55pm

"Eunbi sleep well, I'll come and fetch you tomorrow."my manager said as she left.

I was in front my apartment which I'm sharing with Kara's Youngji.

I first looked around and I saw names on the doors.

"Bambam....Oh! Jackson."

Kyaa....my feels Jackson and youngji's room are near each other!

Once I was done roaming around I know knew that this whole building was for all kpop idols.

I went in my room and directly said "Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Oh! Your Eunji right?! Annyeonghaseyo....Youngji imnida."Youngji bowed.

I smiled at her and said. " I can't believe were roommates......I'm actually a fan."

"Whoa! Really?! Well then its nice to meet you."she smile happily.

"So....I hope we can get comfortable with each other."I formally said.

"Ok! And you don't need to be that formal I'll be just like a best friend to you."she said.

I was screaming inside because....I became a best friend of Kara's Youngji!

She led me to my room and I directly Fell on the bed.

"Ah......this feels good~"I said as my face was on top a white fluffy pillow.

I lazily stood up and went to the bathroom to change.

Once I was done I didn't mind, even unpacking and placing a alarm clock.

I just directly went to sleep.

*Dream......*

I walked around a empty black area but suddenly something started sparkling.....

I couldn't see that person well so I walked closer to see him but then.......

I thought it was only a person....but there are 6 people.