Chpt 1: The Arrival, Part One

Logan's P.O.V

My plane is currently landing in Los Angeles, California. Today is the day I get to see my childhood best-friends Jack and Jack. Yes both of their names are Jack, weird right? I know. I call Jack Gilinsky Jack and Jack Johnson, Johnson. It makes it less confusing for both of them.

Plus everyone does that anyway. I'm so excited to see them. I've missed them so, so much! I haven't seen them for almost a year. They have been working hard on their music and so have I.

I've been working really hard on my album, I just really want it to represent me as a person. I am also a you tuber so I've been extremely busy with that. I grab my carry on and exit the plane. I then grab the rest of my stuff. When I get to the area where everyone is looking/waiting for their loved ones, I imminently start looking for Jack and Johnson.

As I'm looking I hear someone call my name. It takes me a minute to realize where It's coming from. When I find the source I see Johnson.

"Logan! Logan, over here!", he says while waving at me.

I run towards him full speed , he opens his arms wide and when I jump into them he wraps his arms around my waist. I proceed to wrap my legs around his waist.He holds me tight and spins me.Now that I'm hugging him I remember how much I use to love his scent. I don't want to let go. I miss his familiarity.

It's like we're both thinking the same thing because at the same time we say "I missed you!"

With one last hug he sets me down and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Lets go!", he says while flashing a smile.

At that moment I realize Jack is not here.

"Johnson, where's Jack?"

"He wasn't able to come. He'll be home soon though."

I nod signaling I understand. We then head for the airport door and make our way towards his car. He grabs my stuff and puts it in the trunk. I give him a thank you smile and get into the car. Shortly after I get in he gets in too. We then make are way to his house. During the car ride we jam to songs and have so much fun singing out of tune on purpose and goofing around.

***