How to train your Snow monster.

Hiccup thought he had seen it all when he had seen elsa give life to a talking, carefree snowman earlier that day. But no. She seemed to give him a jolt of shock with each new power she revealed.

The huge snow monster picked up anna, hiccup and kristoff in one hand, Olaf in the other and stomped out of the castle. "Go away!" It bellowed as it threw the three of them into a heap on the cushy soft snow outside. To hiccup's horror, it dismembered Olaf and threw his body parts one by one. " look out! " Hiccup yelled as he pulled anna out of the way. Olaf head missed her by a few seconds. " Watch out for ma butt!" Olaf warned them as the monster threw Olaf legs and midriff at them. It turned , content that it had done it's job of keeping elsa safe. Highly annoyed , anna picked up some snow from the ground and rolled it into a ball mumbling audibly " It's not nice to throw people!" Just as she was about to throw the snowball kristoff intervened . " whoa calm down, feisty pants. Just let the snowman be!" ."okay. Okay. I'm calm. ..." she whispered before turning around, and to hiccup's amusement threw the snowball head on,onto the snow monster's head. Angered at this, it increased its size as ice fractals extended from its body, making him appear even more threatening. ." I'll distract him. You guys go!" Olaf yelled. Hiccup needed no further persuation. He sprinted with Kristoff and anna into the pine forest. He didn't have Toothless around to help him take on a creature of this size. And he wasn't exactly sure in how to train a snow monster. He snickered to himself for making a punny joke. The monster was still following them with Olaf bringing up the rear end. Spotting a bent tree ahead that was perfectly positioned to act as as whip, hiccup got an idea. He ducked under its branches and released the pointy top of the tree that was stuck in a heap of snow. WHAM! It smacked the monster in the face ,as it lost balance and fell on its back. "OH HO HO! " Kristoff cheered, clearly jubilant by this act of strategy. " you got him.Yeah--" Anna chirped before grunting audibly as kristoff suddenly extended an arm to hold them back. Looking down, hiccup heard anna gasp as they were standing on the tip of a cliff. Any more seconds and they would have plummeted . Even with his gliding suit, without toothless, hiccup was sure he couldn't have saved kristoff and anna. "It's a hundred foot drop." Anna exclaimed.Looking around, hiccup noticed kristoff digging into the snow behind them " It's a two hundred foot drop there " . " What are you doing?" Anna asked curiously as he handed an extension of rope to hiccup and tied a knot around Anna's waistline. " I'm gonna dig a snow anchor. There's twenty feet of fresh powder Down there. It'll be like landing on a pillow. " .As hiccup raised an eyebrow at him, kristoff added " Hopefully. Okay guys. On three. One.... two....." . . Anna had begun to pump up her adrenaline "okay you tell me when. Im ready. I was born ready!". Hiccup chuckled "calm down." He said ,as kristoff tugged at the rope to check if it was strong enough.Out of nowhere, an uprooted pine tree flew up and at them, landing near kristoff's feet. Anna jumped like a spring , yelling " three!" ."What the--?!" Hiccup and kristoff exclaimed together. Because they were tied to the same rope as anna, they got dragged out and the next second, all three of them were hanging from the cliff. " Good going. " hiccup added to anna sarcastically. " I was in the heat of the moment!" She retorted unapologetically. Kristoff started lowering the three of them down. "NO! !!" They heard Olaf voice from the cliff. The next second, they saw Olaf being flung from the cliff. Not wanting to a see the snowman die, hiccup reached for his dagger and cut himself free , extending his gliding gear out and caught the snowman mid air as they crashed headfirst into a heap of snow. Kristoff was right. It felt like landing on a pillow. Looking up, Olaf yelled" HANG IN THERE GUYS!" To hiccup's shock, anna and kristoff were being hauled up by the snow monster. At level with its face, it yelled at them " DON'T COME BACK!!!!!" " Anna shrieked " we won't!" as she reached for kristoff's pocket knife and cut themselves free, similar to hiccup. They both crashed into the snow next to hiccup. Looking up hiccup saw the monster nod at him, apparently content with itself. Sven came galloping from around the corner. " Where have you been ya dumb animal?" Kristoff asked as sven helped him to his feet. Sven wasn't listening. He tried to bite off Olaf nose again. Still oblivious, Olaf hugged him as he exclaimed. " where's my Cute wittle weindeer! " . Hiccup chuckled as he watched on. " Don't talk to him like that" Kristoff said as he got up to help up anna ,who was still stuck in the snow , unable to get up. Kristoff and anna both stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Hiccup and Olaf snickered silently. Breaking the silence, anna asked" Hey, how's your head?" . "Ah. Ooh. It's fine. I got a thick skull " he said as he rubbed his head. Olaf Piped up asked as he looked at hiccup. " I don't have a skull......or bones...." hiccup chuckled as he asked anna what happened to Kristoff. She said that he bumped his head on the rock as the snow monster pulled him up. Eyes suddenly widening ,she asked hiccup about his "Wings".He chuckled and said that just like Elsa, he also had a few tricks up his sleeve. " So....now what? " Hiccup asked her. " Now what? " she repeated. Suddenly remembering what had happened, she clasped her cheeks as she thought aloud " OHHH!!!What are we going to do?" She looked at Hiccup helplessly." She threw me out! We can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this. And then there's your ice business. " she exclaimed, turning to Kristoff. He chuckled as she said" Hey. Hey don't worry about your ice business....." a look of worry shot across his face. "Worry about your hair!" He said. Following the direction of his gaze, hiccup noticed that Anna's hair was turning snow white. Oblivious to this, she continued " my hair? We just fell off a cliff you should see your hair!!" Anna exclaimed. " Anna..... your hair it's. ....Turning white....." hiccup breathed, slightly shocked. "What? " she asked him as she looked at her hair. " It's because she struck you isn't it?" Kristoff said thoughtfully. Hiccup looked just as shocked as anna to find out that Elsa had hurt her own sister. She didn't do it on purpose, did she? He found himself thinking. Of course not! Said a voice in his head. She looked horrified by what she had done back at the ice castle. " is it bad? " Anna asked kristoff. He hesitated before answering "No". Unable to resist , hiccup teased him " you hesitated" he said with a raised eyebrow. "NO! I didn't! " He stammered. Hiccup snickered.

"Anna. You need help. I know a some people who can fix this. Come on guys...." Kristoff said as he gestured them forward. " The ...love experts? Anna perked up , catching hiccups eye and grinning silently. "Wow , love experts?! " ,Olaf Piped up. " yeah. And don't worry. They'll be able to fix this." Kristoff completed. " How do you know?" Hiccup asked as he wrapped his arms tightly to stop them freezing from the cold . Kristoff faced them and said. " because I've seen them do it before ." He was being vaguely mysterious about his "Friends" hiccup thought as they followed him around.

As the night approached, the northern lights began to light up the sky making the view look spectacular. Hiccup had to admit that even though he was beginning to like his company, he missed the open air in berk, the constant nagging of his father and from gobber and most of all, he missed flying around on his lizard friend. Speaking of, he took out the iron door hook that he had purchased from Oaken . He turned it around in his palm as he made a mental note to replace toothless's tail wing anchor.
"Look sven, the sky's awake!" Olaf whispered in amazement lying atop the reindeer's back . He looked up to see kristoff nervously
try to comfort anna . She seemed to be shivering uncontrollably , not because of the frigid temperatures , but because her sister had unknowingly struck her with ice . " Ooh. Uh . Come here. " he said to anna as he jogged on over to a hot spring that was blowing warm steam . As she jogged on behind him, anna gestured for hiccup to follow them. He shook his head and decided to give kristoff and anna their space. She still had no idea that kristoff loved her. Seeing them talk, he felt slightly lonely and his thoughts wandered to Elsa. She looked so beautiful in her ice attire. He couldn't help but smile a little to himself. She seemed to have shared his same feeling as she had eyed his new armour, he guessed. He stared up into the sky . Why must the gods always make everything so hard for him? He cursed silently. Everything was going so well for him that evening until Elsa's icy outburst. Now he felt responsible to set things right between her and her kingdom who seemed to have the wrong notion about her ,due to that stupid old Duke. The thought of the Duke made his blood rush as he felt like punching him in the face.he seemed to be trying to take advantage of Elsa's unfortunate situation. " Say hiccup, watcha thinking about?" Olaf perked up waddling beside him. Rubbing his nose due to the cold, he decided to explain his situation to him. The snowman seemed to be strangely understanding and compassionate about his condition. " Just tell me one thing hiccup." He said as hiccup finished. " Of all the girls out there .... why did you fall for Elsa?" Hiccup was slightly caught of guard by the question. Why did he fall for elsa? He elaborated about his feelings. " Well, for one, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love the way her big blue eyes sparkle in the moonlight; her rosy red lips smiling makes me just want to melt ...and her compassion and love for anna and everyone else..... she's just an unfortunate soul trapped with a curse. ...." Olaf nodded silently with an understanding look. " And I love her.." hiccup added in his mind.

" Guys we're here !" Kristoff addressed them . Olaf waddled on to the front cheerfully. " come on!" Anna beckoned hiccup forward as she took his arm. " They're his family . We need to look presentable" she chirped as she smiled expectantly at Kristoff. Hiccup was really starting to admire the young princess's positive outlook on everything." MEET MY FAMILY!" Kristoff exclaimed happily as he gestured towards a bunch of round, mossy rocks lying here and there on the grass. " They're .... rocks....." Anna whispered to hiccup as she watched kristoff, suddenly a bit weary of him.Olaf whispered to them " He's Crazy....Because I love you guys, I insist you run. I'll distract him. ". Anna and Hiccup stood there, shocked. True, they were rocks , but hiccup felt that he had seen these things somewhere before.....lost in thought, he was slightly surprised as anna pulled him back . She said to Kristoff. " O-kay. ...we're gonna go...." and with that she pushed hiccup forward, away from Kristoff. "No.no.no. Anna wait . You don't understand. " Kristoff called after her slightly scared that she might leave him. As kristoff called out after them, the mossy rocks started shaking and started rolling up to them. Then it hit him. Hiccup realised what kristoff's 'family ' was.He was raised by magical troll rocks. Could the journey get anymore weirder?