"Ahh, alright someone will be there in about twenty minutes." He told him and before he could even tell him to have a nice day Beau hung up the phone. He stepped into the doorway of the bathroom watching as Catherine washed her face and dried it with a towel before she stood on her toes once more and looked in the mirror. When she looked at herself she noticed that Beau was standing in the doorway watching her and she blushed a deep red. His gaze was hard and his face held its permanent anger but she was beginning to grow fond of it.

"Tow truck will be here soon." He stated as he noticed she wasn't going to stop the stare down until he said something.

"Okay." She replied meekly and went back to making herself presentable for the morning. He let out a low growl of frustration as he watched her move about, her ass jiggled in those extremely short cotton shorts and he wanted to rip them to shreds along with her underwear before ravishing her sex. The thought of how sweet she would taste and how wet she would be for him got the blood flowing in his groin and he sighed before shaking his head of the thoughts, it wasn't the time. He pulled on his dolce pants and his white button up shirt, by the time he'd done that Catherine emerged from the bathroom now dressed in old tattered blue jeans with holes in them along with the sweater his mother had bought for her. He loved how tight the cashmere hung on her chest but as his eyes traveled down to her bottoms his frown deepened he would have to take her to the mall before they headed home. Beau stepped into the bathroom to wash his face and made sure she wasn't looking before he slipped her tooth brush into his mouth. He wet his hair and styled it how he normally would and made his way to the bedroom. Catherine sat with her phone in her lap and waited patiently for Beau to finish up in the shower. When he reemerged her mouth went dry at the sight of him, he looked better with second day hair and light stubble on his chin. He looked up from rubbing his chin and stared at the woman in front of him.

"Ready to go?" He asked, she could only nod in response not really trusting her voice. They walked down to the kitchen area of the little inn where Ann sat looking through some sort of cook book.

"Good morning dears, did you sleep well?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes thank you, we should be on our way. The tow truck will be here soon." Beau replied to her before pulling a wallet from his pocket and producing a large sum of money.

"Oh dear, that's too much it's only 100 for the night." She replied pushing the wad of cash away.

"I insist, you've been wonderful." He urged her to take the money and with much reluctance she did.

"You two have safe travels, and please do visit again." She held open the front door for them and watched as they walked back down the snow filled hill and toward the black car now almost completely covered in snow. They stood by the car for only a few minutes before the tow truck came into view. A burly man in an old baseball cap Hoping out and waving at the two.

"Heard ya'll needed a tow?" He asked with a beaming smile.

"Yes, to the nearest mechanic." Beau answered his scowl never faltering.

"Alright I'll load 'er on up, take it to Steve just a few miles up the road." He said as he went back to his truck and beginning to hook up the car. Catherine stood in silence other than the chattering of her teeth. She looked around at the trees and mountains filled with snow trying desperately to figure out where they were. Michigan seemed like a good guess but then again why would they be in Michigan? She debated with herself for a while before narrowing it down to a few places, looking up from the snow she noticed the car already hooked up and Beau talking with the man. Another black car pulled up beside them moments later the old man for the airport emerged from the drivers seat. Beau dismissed himself to the tow truck driver and guided Catherine toward the black car. The old man opened the back door for her and she slid into the car where heat enveloped her, Beau slid in next to her before the man got in and took off.