*Alternate Ending*

"Im home." I call, seemingly to thin air, before Annelise, my daughter comes running into the room happily.

Annelise Rachel Ootori, aged at seven. She has red hair - practically a spitting image of her mother, but with my eyes.

"Welcome Home, Father." She smiles to me.

"Annelise... Where's-"

"Tamaki! How dare you!" A cry came from the kitchen, cutting me off. Tamaki?

"Whats going on?" I ask, walking into our living room, to see Antoinette and Haruhi towering over Tamaki - who has crumpled into a corner.

"Tamaki just said Haruhi was old." My wife explained, walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Welcome home, love." I hug her back, as Annelise made a face at our act of affection, before turning her attention to Haruhi.

"No! I swear!" Tamaki pleaded, trying to make me believe him. I shook my head.

"She's not that old." I said.

"Hey!" Haruhi frowned, "last time I checked, you're older!"

"But I will have you realize that Antoinette is the same age as me." I informed.

"Not true. I'm younger." Antoinette argued.

"By six months." I let out a smirk.

"Just enough to still be young." She happily put her hand to her cheek, lightly nudging me.

"I suppose so." I sigh in defeat, knowing I won't win.

I didn't mind. She was here.

She defeated all the odds. Having only a year left to live, and the Ootori Group finally came to an astonishing discovery that saved her life.

Taking my last name, Antoientte and I have been happily married. However, I took over the Kage Group, fate her Father passed on a few years ago. We decided to keep the house name as Kage, as well as the company, but we kept our last name as Ootori. There was too much paper work we couldn't be bothered with at the time. It's kind of stuck from there, on.

With Kaito and Annelise, practically the spitting images and personalities of yours truly, there was never a dull moment in the Kage Main Household.

"Haru! Are you finished?" Tamaki called, trying to change the subject.

"Yes I am." A reply came, the dark brown haired child walked in. Also seven. He was wearing a black with purple lines running down the sides of his swimming suit.

"Haru! You look so cute!" Annelise smiles, wearing a matching one piece swim suit. Typical of the Hitachiin twins - as they "ship" our children.

"Now now. Let's go outside." Haruhi says, waving them on.

"yay!!!" They smile, running outside.

"Kaito?" Anntoientte called, from the bottom of pur staircase. "Let's go! People are here!"

"Mom, I'm in the middle of-"

"No excuses sir. You're the Ootori Son. Move it." She threatened. I let out a smirk at her sterness.

Akito, my ten year old son, appeared. Walking down the stairs with his headphones on. "I called you five minutes ago. Where were you?"

"I was reading."

She pinched his ears, "Don't lie to me, mister. I will take away your limo privileges for a week."

"Mom!" He whined, "I was... investing in stocks." H mumbled, looking away.

"Again?" She rubbed the bridge if he nose. "Kyoya, handle your son." She said, "he's out of control. Knowing the stock market, he's becoming an old man!" She placed her son into a light headlock, uffling his hair playfully. He laughed, attempted to get away as his mother continued, "Oh! Where did the days of our youth go? Kyoya! Darling! Are we retiring soon?"

"You're mean, Mom." Kaito complained with a laugh.

"He's not wrong." I teased. "Besides, we're 33 and 34."

"SO Old!" She accused. Kaito let out a laugh.

They Hitachiin twins showed next.
They never did have children of their own. Until the time comes where they can find love, they spoil my little girl, calling her princess and milady. As well as spoiling Akito - making sure he's in the latest trend setting fashion.

"Kyo-chan! Anne-chan!"

"Uncle Mitsu-chan! Uncle Taka-chan!" Annelise smiles, waving them from the pool, as Anotinette and I turned to see who had called us.

Honey and Mori had walked in, hold hands with their wifes and children. The children immediately rushed past us and into the pool.

Two daughters, belonging to Mori. Hitomi and Ryuuka Morinozuka. Both dark black hair, one very talkative like their mother, and the other quiet and more of an observer.

Another daughter, belonging to Mitsukuni, she was the smallest of the group, and a temper to go along with it. Her nickname was Lu-chan. The small blonde, fierce when it came to protecting the ones she loved. Lucille Haninozuka.

"I have an idea!" Annelise suddenly smiles, pointing to Haru. "Let's make a hostess club!"

My eyes widen at her idea.

"Hostess... club..." Haru raises an eyebrow, not clear how he would play his part.

"Oh~ the next generation really has things planned and ready." The twins laughed.

"OH! THE BEAUTY OF THE CONTINUATION OF THE HOST CLUB THROUGH OUR BEAUTIFUL OFFSPRING AND THEIR IDEAS!" Tamaki squealed in excitement.

I shake my head, watching as Haru shows Annelise how to dive.

"I hope they..." tamaki took his two hands and mashed them together, "You know."

"Collide and sink to the bottom of the pool? Tamaki, you baka." Haruhi sighs.

"No. I think what our fearless leaders mean, is that..." I trail, watching my daughter's red hair anf healthy self laughing at her failed diving attempt.

"Hm." Antoinette let out a chuckle at the idea that people into her head, her arms wrapped around me, kissing my temple. "Haruhi, what Tamaki means is that this just may be..."

I finished, as Anotinette leaned on the back of my chair, "...The start of love."

~

Hello everyone! And with that, the story has come to an end. Thank you for all the love and support as well as falling in love with Antoinette. I've always loved Tamaki's backstory, so I'm surprised not a lot of Fanfictions have actually crossed with the whole french past thing.

Anyway, thanks so much loves! OH! And voting is still open for the OHSHSCWattys! Ive entered into the Kyoya division with "How to Lie" and Kaoru division with "Ouran Sisters!" (Pls vote if you like my story!)

Thank you Lockfam!

Seize the day,
Lockyheart.