*Chapter 22

Tonys pov

I had completely shut down and everybody knew it. I don't know why or what was causing it but I felt crap and it showed through. I'm in my room all day, I don't speak to anyone and if I do its Jaim but its never an actual conversation, just things like please and thank you. I knew he cared but I couldn't help but push people away, its what I have done for years and I undoubtedly will carry on unintentionally doing it.

Even though I had been in my room all the time, the guys still told me what was going on outside of my room, they didn't seem to mind that I wasn't happy, but they all seemed worried. I wish I just didn't feel like this.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, someone was coming to talk to me. I wonder who it is...

A knock on the door  came and the person walked in without waiting for an answer, pretty much because they knew I wasn't going to give them one.

"Hey Tone." Mike said sitting at the end of my bed. I was curled up at the top of my bed with the sheets pulled up and I grunted a response to him. "Its mail day today..." he said, knowing that I knew what it meant. he then left, with a smirk on his face for sure, and I sat up in my bed straight away. "Mail day."  whispered to myself. I checked the time, 2pm, that's why they where getting me up, they want me to go downstairs. fine by me.

I got up and put a baggy jumper on.. I was wearing some sweatpants but they where shorts, I didn't mind showing my legs because they only looked a bit smaller, but my stomach was a whole different story. My ribs showed now, and they where completely obvious. My hipbones stuck out as I looked down at myself and honestly I was unhappy with it. I would put on weight if I could but im just not hungry, or up to anything for that matter.

I trudged downstairs with my hood over my head. The guys where all sat on the sofa as if someone had just died, and when I came down they all turned to look at me, shock on their faces. "What?" I snapped at them, a little to harsh, they all looked away and someone turned the TV on.

I noticed the mail on the table and grabbed Jodi's letter to me, I then walked into the front room, if ignoring all the stares and sat on the floor. I placed the letter in front of me and leaned back on the chair next to me that had Vic sat at.

It read:

To Tony,

I'll see if we can have a movie night at some point! It would be a fun way to chill out instead of homework.

I am already so exited! Meeting you will be amazing! I can't wait.

It's nice that you have someone like Jaime who just understands without asking questions. I still don't feel completely comfortable talking with Layla's mum, even though I know she cares and such, but I suppose it's because I'm not used to having a mum who cares. Layla is nice though, but I don't think our friendship will last for very long.

The thing is, at school today the kids who don't like me took me out of class and threatened to beat me up if I didn't let Layla be there friend and leave her alone. I was going to cry because I was Sao scarred and they slapped me then kicked me in the ribs. It hurt so much Tony, I don't even know why they don't like me. Whenever I get a friend they ale them away from me. Screw that, it happens whenever I get anything! I hate it so much I wish I could just move school. But I can't be friends with Layla either way, I either get beat up or go to a care home. And I'm not going back to my mum. I just hate it so much.

It's weird to think that my favourite band know me. Thank you for not telling them to much though, I appreciate that.

The present was honesty amazing!