*Chapter 20

Tony's Pov

Vic, Tony, Mike and Jaime all now know about Jodi and are desperate to me in one of my letters to her. I agreed, of coarse, and they've seen a picture of her and know about her, but I kept some things private because I feel she wouldn't like them knowing.

We where back in the studio to make some small changes and to perfect some things about our new album, "collide with the sky", it was to be released in 3 months time, after editing and final touches from vic, and we are all really proud of it.

I was at home at the moment, by myself. It was 2pm and the mail was late, again. I was lying on the couch, only in my pyjama pants, watching some kind of reality TV program and crying slightly. The pathetic thing was I didn't even know why.

Then, unexpectedly, the door bell rang. I slowly got up from my comfortable position, hoping it wasn't anything important, I then looked through the peep hole and saw it was just Jaime. Thank god...

I let him in and as soon as he saw me he bought me in for a hug. "Hey Tone." He said, sympathy lacing his voice, I could hear the frown in it. "How are 'ya holding up?" He asked, I liked him and shook my head no, he sighed. "Come on, let's go out for lunch again. You look like you haven't eaten in days." He said, his eyes looking at my stomach and ribs that where starting to show.

Usually I would have said something about that comment, or put a top on before even opening the door. But it was Jaime, and he knew everything about me. I couldn't hide it from him. Without him I can honestly say I probably wouldn't be here. He's just such a good friend.

I got up and changed into some sweatpants and a baggy jumper. I then put a SnapBack on and went downstairs. Jaime was there waiting for me, smiling from ear to ear, "Come on Tone Tone lets go." He said, opening the front door for me as I slipped on my vans.

He already had the letter in his hand so I thanked him for getting that and we got into the car.

We arrived at the cafe we usually went to and there where only a few people in there. Thankfully our booth was free so I took the chance to got and sit there whilst Jaime got the food and drinks. I really didn't feel like eating at the moment, but I knew Jaime would force me to eat something so I may as well try.

I ate about a quarter of a sandwich before setting it down and finishing my drink off. "You can take that home and finish it another time." Jaime said, I nodded.

After Jaime had eaten his food we started reading the letter, I had my paper with me so I was going to write here whilst Jaime did some work on his computer. He was doing some solo songs and I think he was just finishing some plans off so he was certain he knew what to do when he got in the studio.

It read:

To Tony,

I'm glad you support me, but that's enough about me! Let's change the subject, I don't like being reminded.

Your so lucky! I never get to have movie nights, but since being at Layla's house I've seen loads of films! You should recommend some to me though because the ones I saw weren't great.

I'd love to meet you someday! It would be so cool. Are you going on tour any time soon? I could come to a show or something. That would be awesome, Layla would love it!

How have you been doing? We always talk about me, what about you? Also how's Jaime and the band? Do they know about me yet because we've been talking for a while now.