Chapter 14

Tony's pov

Another week had passed, I was now getting worried. What if she is hurt? I would ask myself. Jaime comforts me, I think he has given up on her writing back as well, but i wouldn't be to sure of it, he can be quite stubborn sometimes.

I would do anything to hear from her, she made me happy and I don't have that anymore. Happiness. I had been through a stage of upset, and worry, and slight anger (although i was not able to stay mad at her for long, she was just too nice), and now i was in denial, as Jaime said.

Once again I decided to write another letter. Just in case. It would probably be my last try, but i needed to know she was okay !

It read:

To Jodi,

I still haven't heard from you. I am so worried, please just answer me, I don't care if you hate me for some reason. Maybe something I said or did upset you, maybe you've had a change of heart, but i don't want to give up on you. I cant. You have changed me so much recently and i wouldn't be able to let go of this so soon and so abruptly.

It's been 3 weeks and I'm not giving up, I will keep writing letters to you until the day I die just to get a response because you are my happiness, you're letters remind me of what i have to live for, and shine a light on my days which can sometimes be pitch black.

Once again, I hope you write back soon.

From Tony.

~~~

I tucked it inside an envelope and once again posted it later that day, still not wanting to give up on my friend.