9: THE MADMAN OF COASTWATCHERS HILL

Start from the beginning

Then the Dragon shot across the harbor entrance and Pocka boomed, "Hey, you blighters! How about a couple rollovers on the way to Tavurver?"

"No the fuck way!" Jimmy exploded, moving back into his seat and brushing against Brad.

"You said no more trick flying," Brad reminded him, shivering at Jimmy's touch.

"Nixit, buster! We've had enough," Clint growled, leaning forward.

"Okay, okay," Pocka laughed, acing straight down at the smoking Tavurver. "No rollovers. Just a hop, a skip, and a jump."

Then, before the boys even knew what was happening, the plane seemed to fall straight down with a mighty whoosh, then banged hard as if it had hit rock bottom, bopped back up high with a soaring climb, fell again in the same manner, and then banked sharply as the boys all shouted and yelled and Pocka laughed at them.

"Man, that was like a freaking bucking bronco," Brad burst out, and he would've laughed along with Packa but, sometime during that bouncy maneuver, Jimmy had grabbed Brad's leg just above the knee in an effort to hold on, and the boy's touch was sending fiery sensations up Brad's leg and his dick was hard as a rock and throbbing.

Jimmy's eyes were wide with disbelief. "I thought the damn plane was gonna break in half!"

"The pilot is gonna get broke in half," Clint threatened.

Pocka turned back to look at them with another wolfish grin. "Just a little dip into Tavurver, boys, and then I'll put a freeze on it."

And with that, he turned back to face the looming volcano and shot the plane down at its rim. The boys all pushed back, teeth gritting, hands gripping the arm rests now except for Jimmy's still gripping Brad's leg. The Dragon flew in the volcano down past the rim and into its monstrous fiery pit.

Brad saw them engulfed by flaming light and shadow as the plane circled the mountain's interior, barely missing the billowing smoke rising from the cauldron below. But that was nothing compared to the fire raging in Brad from Jimmy's touch. He felt his cock throbbing with tickling sensation, and he didn't know what was more awesome, the volcano interior they were in or the touch of the native boy at his side.

"Holy ... crap!" he heard Jimmy breathe in amazement.

Clint gaped around at the flickering flaming darkness, for once in his life totally speechless.

Brad's heart was thumping from the brazen danger of flying into an active volcano, the absolute mind-boggling thrill of it, and the searing touch of the strong hand clutching his leg.

"Way to go, Pocka!" he managed to praise the pilot. "This is a total fucking killer-diller."

Pocka kept on chuckling. "I knew I could get you to squeal happy. Whammo!"

And with that, he hugged the Dragon close to the shaft of hot billowing ash and flew circling around it, up and out of the cone into the blue daylight. As the plume widened even further, he flew off away from it and over the tops of the other volcanoes that surrounded the harbor.

They were all coughing now from smoke that had seeped into the cabin, but Brad, Clint, and Jimmy exchanged excited glances, grinning at each other. Jimmy suddenly realized he was holding Brad's thigh and he let it go, giving Brad an embarrassed look. Brad knew the boy would've turned red if his tan skin had been able to do it. He had to use every ounce of self-control he possessed not to grab Jimmy and pull him into his arms.

Clint coughed hard, then shrugged his shoulders. "Pocka's a one-man air show."

Jimmy pulled at his restraining safety belt. "Right, with a really captive audience."