Scott

* Scott's POV *
"And for that I am truly thankful"

Beep Beep Beep

"Oh hold on Kirstie I'm getting an E-mail, it's funny I almost never get an E-mail I thought Yahoo might have deleted my account because I never get on it but oh and also---"

"Check the Damned E-Mail Scott!" Kirstie interrupted me.

"Whatever" I scoffed.

"Oh my god" I breathed out. "What?" Kirstie asked. "It's, it's from Kevin..." I contemplated on opening it or not, I looked over the Kirstie for help but she was staring off into space. She must've gotten one earlier too.

"What does it say?" I ask Kirstie. No Reply. I chose to ignore her attitude and, I clicked open like the nosey little chicken I am.

-----------------The E-Mail--------------

Hi, this is Kevin Olusola. Your friend from 4 years ago. I know it's been along time and that most of you probably won't want to open this, but you will because all of you are nosey little chickens.......uh okay sorry. Lol. I just wanted to type this and say that I miss you very deeply and I just- I just want to see your beautiful faces again. I don't know what half of you look like right now and I don't know what job you work at or what your height is anymore, but I do know that we were all best friends for Years and I just really want that feeling again. That feeling where you know you have a shoulder to lean on whenever you need it. I understand most of us have a complicated past with a member of a crew worker, But I'm hoping we'll get over that. I miss you Avi The Dragon. I miss you Scott Noodle Arms. I miss you Krusty Watermeldondo. I miss you Queen Mitch.

I miss me Kurvy Olusurla..................... I'm not the same without you, I need
You Guys.

---------------End of Email-------------

Kevin. "I'm sorry," I rush out as I run to the bathroom. I hear Kirstie's footsteps coming to the bathroom. I let my tears fall freely as I slide down the bathroom door facing the Shower. "I'm so stupid" I hear Kirstie say, She sounds a little further away now. Probably reading the E-Mail Kevin sent. I muster up all the confidence to stand up and wipe my tears, I quickly look at my self in the mirror, I immediately slouch down "I look like shit." I say. So I reach into the cabinet and pull out some of my pale ass concealer and apply some on around my eyes. "Im such a Beauty Guru" I laugh.

I finish with my make-up to get rid of the bags and puffy eye circles I created from crying and walk out into the hallway.

'Wait, Where did Kirstie go?!' I think as I retrace my thoughts walking through my 2 story apartment. "KIRSTIE!?" I yell as I pace around my living room. "KIRST?! ARE YOU STILL HERE?" I stop moving as I here footsteps coming from the staircase to my attic," "The hell could she be doing up there." I whisper to myself as I tiptoe to the noise.

Lol hahahahaha CLIFFHANGER!

Mwahahahah
Hope you guys liked this chapter and don't forget to leave tips on my writing and comment because my writing sucks and I'm a lonely smol bean.

I want you to be a smol bean with me.

-Carlie