Kevin

* Kevin's POV*

"OMG Tori look at this meme I found on the Internet!!" I said to Tori on FaceTime.

"Hhhmmm uh okay, yeah I guess that's funny it looks like a frog tho." She answers back, I sigh. I could tell she was bored out of her mind so I decided to correct her Like I always do to make her mad. "Tori, it's actually called Pepe Duuuuuuhhh" I say, then she answers back quite fast, "Oh I'm so sorry for not keeping up with memes and viral internet things like you do nowadays, I have actually done productive things today." She said very proudly,

"Uh huh, yeah okay. Riiiiight Productive, yep."

"I'm serious, guess who I saw at the hospital todayyyyyy" hmmmm who the freak could it be, "Um NO WAY WAS IT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!??" I said in a very girly gossipy voice like most teenage girls do.

"No of course it wasn't. It was actually Kirstin, Kirstin Maldonado. Do you remember her?" She asks me. I smile VERY VERY widely im pretty sure I looked like a Pyschotic-Freak like Mit---
'Uh never mind I'll stop there' I thought. I laughed quietly to myself.

"THATISSOWONDERFUL!HOWISSHE?HOWSSHEDOING?ISSHEMARRIED?DOESSHEHAVEBEAUTIFULCHILDREN?!!!" I spit out faster than my beat boxing 'Uh I'm sorry hahahahaha' i immediantly regret thinking that lel. I sort of feel embarrassed because recently I sent Avi, Kirstie and Mitch and scott a email saying

-----------------The E-Mail--------------

Hi, this is Kevin Olusola. Your friend from 4 years ago. I know it's been along time and that most of you probably won't want to open this, but you will because all of you are nosey little chickens.......uh okay sorry. Lol. I just wanted to type this and say that I miss you very deeply and I just- I just want to see your beautiful faces again. I don't know what half of you look like right now and I don't know what job you work at or what your height is anymore, but I do know that we were all best friends for Years and I just really want that feeling again. That feeling where you know you have a shoulder to lean on whenever you need it. I understand most of us have a complicated past with a member or a crew worker, But I'm hoping we'll get over that. I miss you Avi The Dragon. I miss you Scott Noodle Arms. I miss you Krusty Watermeldondo. I miss you Queen Mitch.

I miss me Kurvy Olusurla..................... I'm not the same without you, I need
You Guys.

---------------End of Email-------------

And also end of chapter *cue the evil Mitch laugh* HEY GUYSSSSS!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded I've just been busy with school and shit and I get home at like 5:00 pm everyday and I'm just like 'Bitch I need to hurry up and get home so I can freakin right my fanfic okayayayuayahaha'.

I love YALL, and I'm gonna be honest, TBH I don't really give a fuck if you star this or not but I just rlly love when YALL comment or share espiacally Comment because it brightens my mood.........

Lol, oh god I sound like 'Sir Fedora' that kid you tuber who freaked about ONE LIKE!!!! Btw that was in a YTrs react and SUPERFRUIT WERE IN IT!!!!! (P.s sorry this chap. Was so short I will make the next ones XTRA Long just for you!!)

I will try to upload as much a week as I can I LOVE YOU BHEY!!

-Caramel