Kirstie (Part 2)

* Kirstie's POV *
( The Next Day )

"Uhhh" I say as I rub the back of my neck trying to sit up. I immediately feel a sting of pain in my upper arms and start to whimper lightly. "What the f-" I start but the nurse quickly walks in and cuts me off with a Ahem.

"Hello Miss Kirstie Maldonado, it seems you passed out of dehydration and of not eating. Is there something going on that the doctor needs to know, Maybe depression going on or self harm anything that would help us figure out your case?" She asks with a knowing attitude.

I sit there on the bed with my legs hanging down and examine the nurse.

She is medium sized in height maybe 5"11 or so, then she has very puffy and scrunchy dirty blonde hair and a very fit body. She looks like she is a great singer, celebrity quality. But as I examine her she looks quite familiar, Do I Know Her? I think.

"Uh, Do I know you?" I say with a scrunched up nose with big eyes. "Well maybe, I am the famous Tori Kelly. Maybe you've heard my music. If your wondering why I am a nurse here right now and not on Ellen or something, it's because I volunteer here to help take care of patient on days I don't have to record. I thought I disquised myself pretty good but I guess not. Haha." She says a bit excitedly and awkward. "And your the famous Kirstin Maldonado, you used to be in the famous Grammy-Winning Band Pentatonix. It's nice to finally see you again, it's been quite long since we sang together. When we sang Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy for your Christmas album." She continues with a playful wink.

"Wow I'm so flattered you remember me, I'm very sorry I haven't contacted you since. I thought Scott or Kevin would've." I say.

She laughs and says "Well Scott's only called me about 2 times since. One to tell me he was bored and PTX broke up and the other was a prank call he thought was funny. And Kevin doesn't need to call me, Kevin and I are dating." She says all smiley.

I really missed her. "Oh where is he?" I say inslight panic.

"Oh, he's in Japan right now working at the hospital full-time. I don't know how he does it I could barely make it passed this week." She huffs out the end. "OMG that's great. I had No idea he was so successful." I answer. "Ha. If you think Kevin's successful just looks at Mitch. He's on tour in his little duo with Cher Lloyd, a little swaggy thug British girl. I can't believe there dating. I mean Mitch was extremely Gay......But know he's changed so much. I'm very proud of how far he's come" Tori says with proud written all in her voice.

"Okay listen Kirstie, I'm gonna let you go. But I'm gonna tell you, Cutting isn't the answer. I suggest you go talk to someone maybe a therapist, or someone who stays by your side no matter what, I would suggest Kevin but he's in Japan." She says giving up her cheery voice.

"Okay Tori, only because you asked and I have your shoulder to lean on. How long until you have to go back to your Life Full of Fucked Up famous people?" I say with a chuckle.

"HahahahehehHa...... Not until 2 months, I just got off my full world tour for Unbreakable Smile." (Get Unbreakable Smile on ITunes Right now, it's so good!! -author)

"Okay BYEEEEE!!!!!" I yell back to Tori as I head out to the parking lot to the nearest bus stop. I stop and look around, 'I feel like I'm being followed' i think to myself as I look around. I spot 2 guys walking up to me with devilish grins plastered on their perfect faces. 'God, Why do fucking hot people always have to make bad choices.' I think as I lightly chuckle at my immature thought.

They stop infront of me and one of the guys say "Hey pretty lady, where you heading to?" He says sexually, then the other guy jumps in and says "Well take you home with us and you can spend the night with us." He says more sexually than the other one.

'Yep I'm gonna get raped I should probably run!!!' I think. I flatten my mouth to a perfectly straight line and say "Uh no thank you and back the fuck off!" I say back sassily. "Ohhhhh Feisty. I like it, ALOT!" He says and grabs my arms and start to pull me back to a truck. "AHHHHHHHH" I scream as loud as I can until my voice cracks.

I quickly kick the other in the balls and he falls to the ground but quickly gets back up and walks over to me. He grabs my chin and forces me into a very sexual French kiss, he then grabs my lower bottom half and pulls me into him as close as possible and whispers

"We're gonna have so much fun tonight" he whispers sexually.

I quickly shut my eyes forcfully closed as much as I can. He pulls away rather quickly that makes me nervous, I pop open on eye and see "Scott?!" I say happily.

Scott had come and pulled away the two guys and started beating them up throwing punch after punch. 'Oh shit am I great full for friends, fewwww.'

I watch Scott slowly beat them up then once they are unconscious he pulls them to the nearest pole and leans them against it. 'Atleast he hasn't lost all his sanity yet,' I thought. He quickly walks over to me and pulls me into a very big and tight hug. I could practically hear the tears threatening to spill whenever he looked back at the guys he had just beat up. "Oh shit, I'm A Monster, Oh God No...." He says very worriedly and rambles on. I quickly stop him and say "No honey, Calm down. You are not a monster you are a Hero, if you weren't hear right now I probably would be passed out and drugged and for all I know they could have done Unspeakable things to me and for that I'm am truly thankful."

-

HEY GUYS!!!!! I am so sorry for not uploading for,,,,,, uh.....How long has it been? Idk. But I'm sorry it's basically all just schoolwork, and other WP stories. *cough cough* 'Eeeeeek.

☺️☺️☺️LOVE YOU!!! Oh and I will try to make a update schedule sometime this week so yall can know when to expect updates.

-Camilla