Kirstie

* Kirstie's POV *
"I'm useless, I'm dumb, I'm ugly, I'm short......." I continued to list off things bad about me as the blade slices through my skin. I finally stop at the thing that haunts me the most "I Broke Up Pentatonix." I say and take one big gash on my thigh.

I quickly wash off the running blood coming from my arms and legs with the shower water. "Shit," I said to myself in a hushed whisper because I have the water on hot all the way, I don't care to change it, so I just turn it off. I quickly grab the towel waiting for me outside the shower door to dry up.

After I get dressed I head downstairs to find my little tiny brown husky puppy Sphen eating out of the Honey Nut Cheerios box.

After I had lost Olaf, my white husky, I adopted a almost identical one but I got it in brown and called it Sphen after the moose on Frozen. I quickly stomped over to Sphen and took the box away before he would start eating the cardboard. I poured some into a bowl for myself and went to go sit on the couch when I heard a familiar song coming from my phone.

I walked over to my phone to see who was calling, I quickly picked it up so 'On My Way Home' by Pentatonix would stop playing.

I always get mad at myself when someone calls me cause I know I'm gonna have to hear that ringtone now or later and it hurts so much to listen to my voice being so, Happy. I quickly snapped out of it and grabbed my phone and answered it before looking at the caller ID.

* CellPhone Conversation *
"Hello" I say into the phone.

"Um, Hi is This Kirstie?" The slightly raspy male voice on the other end asks.

"Umm, Yes. Who is this again?" I say into my phone with my voice slightly rising.

"Oh, Thank God your okay!" The man said sighing happily on the other end.

"It's me, Scott." He says slightly jumpy, I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Um excuse me." I say in a clear voice.

"It's me, Scott. Um. Scott Hoying, Ya know.......Pentatonix, the tall blonde dude, YOUR BEST FRIEND!" He says
I pause for a moment trying to not say anything back, and pretending that the line broke.

Scott suddenly sighs, "Kirstie I know your still there. We, um, we need to talk.......I-I" he stutters.

"WHAT?! What do you want!" I say in a loud yell, I immediately regret it as it comes out. I can hear him get even more nervous. Me and Scott haven't talked ever since the fight. God, I really don't want the memories haunting me again......

"Sorry, I uh, didn't mean to yell.."

"Oh no, it's okay. I mean it's not your fault, I'd be aggravated too if my best friend kept on calling me to check if I was okay and how I was doing over the past 3 years we haven't seen each other...." He said in a very sarcastic voice.

"Okay listen I said I was sorry so if you could hurry up and get to the point I would be much happier." I said matter of factly.

"Okay" he said dragging out the 'Y'.

"I was calling to check up on you and to see how your life is.......Incase your wondering mine is a fucking disaster..... Do umm, do you remember Alex, um Kirk, Alex Kirk."

"Yes, I do and he was a total and complete dick-face to me and Mitch....So what about him?" I sassed back quickly.

"Well after me and Mitch broke up-" I could practically hear his tears threaten to fall as he started stuttering.

"After me and Mitch broke up, Me being my stupid ass self went back to Alex and we began dating again......But after Two months of us dating again he got up and left with some Douche named Brandt', and he sort of left me here and so....Yeah uh, that's the only big thing that's happened to me since then. My life is a Huge Pile of Shit right now......." He trailed off.

"It's okay Scott, please don't beat yourself up about it. He clearly wasn't meant for you...My life has been okayyyy....Besides fighting depression and monthly therapy sessions nothing bad has really happened in my life so far, but also nothing good to brag about either..." I also trailed off.

--------The rest of the Phone call--------

Scott: OMG Kirstie are you okay?! I would hate to see you sad...

Kirstie: Yeah I'm fine, lets talk about something else......OH UM,,, have you talked to anyone else from the band or crew?

Scott: No not really....I-I um I was gonna call Mitch but I figured he has a great life....Considering he's on his world tour right now called 'Life Apart From Us'. I'm glad he didn't let his feelings and bad memories of us drag him out the Hollywood kid he always was......Dammit this is exactly what I hate about my self.....

Kirstie: OMG that's great for Mitch, I feel like such a bad person not knowing about him. And what do you mean what's wrong?

Scott: I can never stop thinking about Mitch. I still have the pictures of me and him 3 years ago back when PTX vol. 3 was released, there adorable. I just miss him so much. I'm sorry for being that friend that cries into the phone about a Ex-Boyfriend.

Kirstie: Don't worry about it, at least you have a friend like me who feels the same way. I can't stop thinking about Jeremy. It kills me to think of his kiss or his touch. I better stop talking about him before I start crying too. We can't have Two girls crying. Haha

Scott: You know me too well. Did you know that Mitch, um did you know that Mitch has.....a uh...a GIRLfriend?!

Kirstie: Um excuse me? He has a girlfriend not a boyfriend? Last time I checked you and him were the gayest people I knew! Oh and no offense.

Scott: none taken. And yeah I noticed that too......HA I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!

Kirstie: What is it?!

Scott: We should meet up and become ourselves again, It can just be me and you and if later on we want to as Avi,Kevin and Mitch then we can.

Kirstie: Um Wow, I don't know what to say. The memories just started leaving my brain and seeing you and all of them might bring it back. At least I'm not crazy though, Ill give it a try.

Scott: Yes Thank you, should we get Kevin too, since he's like the most passive in the band and if we fight he can stop it?

Kirstie: Uh yeah we should get Kevin too. Hey listen I gotta go but I'll save your contact and call you tomorrow okay?

Scott: Okay Bhey!!

-----End Of Phone Call-cuz I'm lazy-----

*Still Kirstie's POV*

Wow I honestly can't believe he wants to meet up with me, after all that happened that day I would definantly not want to see myself again. "OWW!" I scream as I clutch my stomach and the room goes dizzy, I reach for my phone and dial 911. A part of me wished they would ignore my call and let me die, I would've wished that before today. Today was a productive day, if it wasn't for Scott I wouldn't have that little peace of hope for happiness. I suddenly felt my eyelids get heavy and I could hear sirens in the distance, my door was busted open and that's all I could remember until
--------------------Black--------------------

Hey guys it me!!!! Sorry I didn't upload yesterday I was fixing this draft and I had family problems too and mainly because I was lazy.....Lel
I hope your enjoying this book so far and I hope none of this triggers you, Self Harm will only be mentioned about 2 more time throughout the Whole book, Depression will be a little more common in the book because Most of them are fighting it in this book. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Don't forget to star oh and by the way I love it when people spam comments😘😘 BYE!

-Camden