Chapter 7

Sebastian and I don't say a word for half of the car ride to my house. "Did he-... Hurt you?" I immediately put my fingers on the now bruising parts of my arm. "Yeah. Not a whole lot though... Why were you mad at aiden?" Sebastian's jaw clenched and the knuckles of the hand on the steering wheel turned white. "When I got to the party I wanted to say hi to you. So I walked over to the edge of the living room. I saw you on the dance floor and I turned to find treevor and when I looked back you were gone. I went over to aiden who had been watching you the whole time where you went. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. I walked back into that area of the house to try and found you and that's when.. I found you and him... All over you. The point is he knew where you were and he told me he didn't know." I couldn't believe it aiden has been my friend for two years now. I can't believe he would do something like that. "We are here." Sebastian's voice interrupts my thought process. I look out of my window and see my house which looks like a run down shack compared to Sebastian's. "Oh thank you for driving me home."
"Your welcome." He watches me get out and stares at me as I walk up the driveway and up to and in the door. I look out through the window next to the door and watch his red challenger leave the driveway. Man he had everything. "Mom? I am home." I don't hear a answer so I walk down the hallway to their room and see its empty. I go through the kitchen and out the garage door and see the cars in the garage. "Huh wonder where they are." I walk back inside and walk down the hallway all the way to the end and walk into my room which wasn't as big as Sebastian's. I lay down on my bed for a minute then go to the hall closet to get the ace bandage to wrap my hand. "Shit!" I say aloud to myself. Where's my phone? And my shoes? Uhh. Great just great.