Chapter 12: Kenneth's Main Perspective

***

/KENNETH'S PERSPECTIVE

Hi, I'm Kenneth Verge. I haven't fully introduced myself. But you'll get to know me better sooner or later. Anyway, you all know that I'm from L.A and that my appearance was like Jake Flynn's, the young hot singer. We're both from LA, of course. We have the same hazel brown eyes, same skin tone, same birthday, same voice, same parents, same everything. Because in my other world...

I'M JAKE FLYNN.

I moved here in the Philippines because of some stupid thing I have agreed on. That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever done in my entire life. I used to stay here in the Philippines when I was little. My mom is a Filipina and a gorgeous, loving one. We moved in LA when I was six because I got discovered. And now I'm back here to hide from something I do not want to put a sight on, my so-called girl friend.

I don't even like her. The reason why I'm steady with her is because of some showbiz businesses. They said I have to maintain my good impression to raise my popularity, and that dating a co-celebrity will put much more fame into my name. Yes, I love music and sharing mine to people, but the attention they're giving me was epic. The first time I entered this crazy world was wild, but then I got tired of it, so I did the stupid thing that a celebrity can do.

That is to run off from my career to start a normal life that every teenager has. I flew back here in Phil without letting anyone know about it, even my parents. I knew they will notice me gone, so I am not astounded about their frantic scolds. My parents knew that I got bored about the fans thing. It's because that I do not want people obsessing over me, I'm not worth it. I'm just a simple guy with a cool voice. I don't want to sound cocky, but I myself agreed that I have an awesome voice. So my parents let me stay here in Philippines until I compose myself to be ready to get back in business.

So yeah, I enrolled here in Sermounth University. And as expected, people were wild! Gee! I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, that even if I didn't get discovered, I will still be popular. Hahaha! :P

At first day, I was lost in the school. The university was great. It really met my standard. It's not like the ordinary university where I went back then. This definitely outnumbered other university's qualities. My interest about the school grew bigger as my, so-called tour guide showed me around the campus and said a lot of awesome facts about the university. She's cool, even though she's a snob. Her friends are cool, too.

I gave Kathy a ride home after school because her friends left her. And I think that's pretty cool. Cool because we might have some time for a bonding. I'm not into Kath. She's just unique. She doesn't like Jake Flynn, and that's luck! And unfortunately, my cousin, Max called me while I'm driving. My blissful mood shifted into a gloomy one. Max said that my manager wants me back badly. But I declined the call immediately as soon as I realized that I'm still with Kath. I apologized for my rudeness that time. I suck! REALLY. She went out of my car and walked home instead. Ouch!

So the day went on and on. Month passed, I challenged her on school academics. And just so you know, this is my first time that I went into a REAL SCHOOL. I was home-schooled eversince. And I'm really glad that my parents agreed with me on this one. Katherine studies really hard. She doesn't even go to the High School Library. So, I followed her in the College Library. I want to annoy her. Hahaha!

The time I got in front of the Library's entrance, girls already surrounded me. Gee! Talk about handsome man right in front of them. Kidding!

I saw she came near the girls around me, but then walked away quickly.