Author's Note

Hello guys! Whew, I am on FIRE with this story! 

Oh whoa, did I really have to use that reference? Maybe. 

Anyway, so, uh, here's the thing. Why, when I mostly write Big Hero 6 fanfiction for the majority of the time I am on Wattpad, I suddenly turn to write about the Hunger Games? I'm pretty sure most of you followed me mostly because of my one-shot books, HIRO X READER things or TADASHI X READER things, and also because of my attempted X READER novels within the fandom. So why am I writing this?

1. I haven't seen a lot of X Readers in regards to the Hunger Games. Sure, it's kinda obvious that most of the characters are already in relationships in the fandom, like Finnick with Annie or Katniss and Peeta, but that doesn't mean we can't take the liberty to imagine what it would be like to enter the Games in Panem with one of your favourite tributes, or just live in district 12 or 2 or 4 or anything with them. In a way, I find that due to the lack of these X Readers in the fandom, I started to write up this novel. I kinda like writing these kinds of stories the longer I spend time on Wattpad, because there are so many scenarios you can come up with and everything, plus you feel more connected to your favourite characters, and I want to give this a shot.

2. The Big Hero 6 fandom is starting to grow a little bit old for me. I mean, I'm still in the midst now of writing and juggling 3 different X Reader novels in the Big Hero 6 fandom, but right now I just want to take a break from it and try something new. (Big Hero 6 fans, don't kill me for that.)

3. I wanted to give a go for the first time at a twist in the original story. Most of my other stories only use some of the characters within the fandom, and I haven't exactly given my shot at changing the original story line. But it's not too late to try something new, right?

Anyway, so yeah. Those are my top reasons. 

I apologize to my followers if my sudden change to the Hunger Games has surprised them in a bad way. I don't mean to completely drop the Big Hero 6 fandom at all; I just wanted to try something new with a fandom I have always been so interested and engaged in. 

So...yeah. 

Big Hero 6 fans, like I said, please don't kill me. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter, guys! BYE!

-clara_hamada