#908 in FANFICTION?!!

Peeta: Clara Clara Clara Clara Clara!! (*shakes me violently I literally get up from my bed with a scowl*)

Me: Peeta Peeta Peeta Peeta Peeta--WHAT?

Peeta: Check out the statistics of your novel. 8.1K reads, AND it has been ranked #908 in Fanfiction.

Me: Seriously? No way! The last story that has been ranked in this genre was my Tadashi X Reader one-shots book! This is insane! (*goes over to my computer and sees the statistics*) Whoa. 

Peeta: You see? Everyone's right, you can say. This story really is amazing. (*grins and hands me a cheese bun*) Want a cheese bun?

Me: I thought you're saving these for Katniss. (*grins shiftily*)

Peeta: Ahh, she'll have plenty to satisfy herself. I made her a lot. They're her favourites anyway. 

Me: Which is exactly why I asked. (*smirks and bites into the cheese bun*) Mm. Good. 

Peeta: To your new achievements. (*lifts a small champagne glass filled with fruit punch and hands one to me, and we clink glasses*)

******************

GUYS! THIS IS INSANE! Like I told Peeta, the last book that made the rankings in the Fanfiction Genre was my Tadashi X Reader things, but with me not updating that book as much the rankings fell. But whatever! I'm seriously grateful and thankful to all of you for your support on this novel, and now I guess I have all the more reason to be glad to write this novel too. 

And in celebration to this I guess I'll get another chapter of this up very soon...once my 2-hour lecture is done teehee. 

Meanwhile, enjoy this video I found randomly on YouTube (tbh I can't fit this into a section of the novel so...yeah...)

-magic_mockingjay