Author's note

Story started on 16th March, 2015
Story completed on 30th September, 2015.

Guys, I did it...! I completed my first ever story on wattpad. In this journey, I came across so many good hearts that have aided me in the process.

I take this opportunity to thank a few of them.

annhathor and truelove6399 for being a great support to start this story.

MelodyRush, for being the first voluntary reader for this story.

HarishVaid, for pointing out to me how carelessly edited and badly written this story was in its initial stage. If not for this guy, this story would have been a garbage, full of grammatical errors.

leo_megha, AkankshaSharma3 and TurnedSmile, for bestowing their support upon the story.

Love_is_everywhere, for being such a loyal reader and great motivator. I lost count of the promises for long updates I made to you. Without you, I would have been the epitome of laziness and this book would have been nowhere near completion.

yagappar Anna, for being a loyal reader, my wattpad brother, and a good critique of the story.

_legallycrazy_, ParizaadeDvn , jeshi99, liabie for being great supporters.

Last but not the least, 5727735A, for motivating me with her support when I was so depressed about the story.

Thank you guys. Without you, this would not have been possible. And my heart felt thanks for the silent readers too.