The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos CONTEST?! :D YEAHH!

Hi, this isn't an update because I don't write that fast but I thought I would share the tally of the comments. So far I have 113 comments (from my usual... 18) of people telling me who they would prefer to see Sylvia end up with, as I asked and thank you for the feedback. I was kind of scared that no one would say anything and I'd be like D= FOREVER ALONE! But okay.

Before though, can I just say the meaness is so not needed. Stop it. Haha, like a few just a few were like "well, in every story the girl ends up witht he jerk soo--" Hi, this isn't every story this is my story and if you are familiar with my previous stories because I do have others (HINT HINT WINKKKYWINKWINNK) I don't follow the trend. I don't follow the norm... ever. Especially when it comes with my writing, however it comes out is how I see it. I don't write things because I think I will get more of anything, i write it because I want to (: I'm not asking this of you guys to try and win fans, or get votes or comments or anything. I was just really curious. So thank you (:

So as the 'voting stands' without counting duplicates. 

Chase: 27

Abel: 98

.....yeah, those chase fans should come out of hiding x) because he is losing. HARD.

But I was thinking last night about how I should do a contest because I see people doing them, and I really want to do one because it makes me feel all cool inside and I don't feel all cool all too often.

SO-- Contest As I Sees It Right Now----

Everyone, as if you all, should make me a banner for The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos and send them to me, by email? xLimewireJunkiex@yahoo.com or just upload it on to photobucket, and send me the link? Anything, just get it to me and I will judge them (: I will be looking from the usual like creativity, quality. I know everyone is like artists and I'm not expecting like professional stuff. i don't care if it's a picture with the title on it looking all fancy. Anything really and I will pick however many favorites I have and the winners will win something x) As of right now I'm not sure on the prizes but I have a good idea as to what they should be. 

I leave for South Carolina on Friday, and I will be gone for a week so the deadline will be NEXT FRIDAY for when I get home, soo I have pretty things to look at.

DETAILS AND MORE INFORMATION WILL BE COMING SOON I PROMISE :D 

Get working? ;)