I heard Anaya's crying voice, then I heard Amyra's shouting voice, I saw Vihaan holding Rehan to make him stop doing that but he was caring about no one. Soon the quite silent hall turned into a messy noisy hall. But even in this much noise I heard the door's creaking voice and soon Amaya's face came to my view with the horrified expressions.

"Rehan please choro ussay, Rehan chorro..."
(Rehan please leave him...Rehan Leave)

Soon Amaya came holding Rehan from back seeing my face time to time with the horrified expression on his face.

Soon Rehan stopped what he was doing and Amaya came to help me standing up.

"chalo tumhari dressing kardoon"
(lets go I'll do the dressing for you)

She said and took me inside her room. While coming in I evilly pushed the door closed so I can get better time to talk her what I was about to.

Amaya was moving here and there in the search of aid box while I was all the time gazing her when she came back holding the box, putting some liquid on the cotton she come closer to my face holding the cotton.

She than put that cotton on my head and it started aching and I mouthed an 'ouch' from that aching when she come closer blowing the air between.

Soon the dressing was done and she was going back when I made her stop by holding her by her wrist.

"ab baat bhi nahi karo gi mujhsay tum Amaya?itna paraya kar diya hai tumnay mujhay?"
(So you won't even talk to me now Amaya? Am I not qualified for that by your side now?)

I asked but she stayed all like a statue in the same posture she was

"aisa bhi kiya kar diya hai mainay jo apni chuppi say saza day rahi ho mujhay tum. bolo Amaya kia kiya hai mainay?"
(What have I done that you are punishing me with your silence? Tell me Amaya what have I done?)

I asked and she moved back making me see her face

"dhoka dia hai apnay mujhay Hussain dhoka diya hai..."
(You cheated upon me hussain, you cheat on me)

She said while gazing the floor, slowly she moved her eyelids to me and our eyes connected with a very newly feeling...feeling of pain.

"shadi mujhsay ki thye to pyar Amyra say kiyoun Hussain? Please batayeye q Hussain kiyoun diya apnay mujhay aisa dhoka?"
(You married me but loved amyra why hussain? Please tell me hussain why did you cheat upon me like that?)

Amaya said and slowly her eyes turned glossy

"jab shadi mujhsay ki apnay apna ghar mere sath banaya to pyar bhi mujhsay he karlete ap"
(When you marry with me started you family with me why couldn't you love me hussain)

She said and was about to open the door when I spoke.

"I love you Amaya...I only love you"
I said with all my heart.

"jhut...ap bus..."
(Liar... you are)

"tumsay pyar karta hoon...main bas tumsay pyar karta hoon Amyra ko pana bus meri ek zid thye"
(I love you... I love you only wanting amyra was my stubbornness)

I said and saw her brows frown

"kaisi zid???"
(What stubbornness???)

She asked

"us waqt tumnay haq ki baat ki thye rishtay ki baat ki thye Amyra say ussay ghar par lany ki to mainay bhi gussay mai akar zid thaan li us say rishta jornay ki...par daikho to kia kar betha, please mujhay maaf kardo"

AN ACT OF LOVE ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें