How to Propose Part 2

Alo minna!!
Thank you for all your love and support!!
Im thinking that this will be the last chapter, along with a bonus chapter on a sneak peak of the life the Club members live years into the future.

I've been dying to cosplay Haruhi Fujioka or Honey-Senpai (from OHSHC, obviously) and participate in a panel. But idk how that works so DM if you have experience or know where they might be recruiting for a panel! :* thank you in advanced.

I love you all. Thank you for making me a better person and writer! Honestly, with everything that had been going on in my life - You guys are my supporters and idk what I would do without you all. Best wishes!

As my Sensei says while we're in class,

"Carpe Librum",
Lockyheart.

~

Carpe Diem. Simply meaning "Seize the day".

Those simple words have created a vast impact in my life.

We must come to terms that we will not know when our time will run on, and that we should embrace the people around us.

Tell the people you love them, that you love them with all your heart.

Tell the people you hate, that you forgive them.

Tell your friends, they are family.

Seize the day.

Don't let fear stop you. If it's fear that prevents you - you just have to do it.

Prehaps I never did meet my mother, the way I wished.

Mother, up in heaven? Are you watching?

"K-Kyoya!" My eyes widen, as I realize what is happening.

Are you watching me? Him? Us?

"Will you marry me?" He repeats.

You've looked out for me for so long... You've watched me struggle and lie to the people I love.

"Is this a joke?" I let out a snort, eyes starting to water.

But it's all changed now. No more lies. No more secrets.

...Mother, up in Heaven, are you proud of me?

"No. Of course not."

"This is so out of character!" I cry. "Yes! I broke the forth wall! Yes! I'm self aware!"

"What are you talking about?" Kyoya asked. "Did you fever spike again?" He teased.

"Kyoya!" I exclaimed, almost panicked. "I love you! But... You know that... That I am going to..."

"I know." He says, looking me in the eyes. "I know how you're feeling right now. Antoinette I dont care if its three minutes or three hundred years. I want to be with you. I love you."

"I love you too." I say, breathless.

"So? Will you marry me?"

"You do realize that we don't have much time together... Right?" I say worried. Don't make me the bad guy, Kyoya. You know that I'm a living bomb. "Right?" I repeat.

"Is that what you want?"

"I want this more than anything!" I exclaim.

"Me too." He slips the ring on my finger and lifts me up, spinning me and then connecting his lips to mine.

"Yes! I'll marry you!" I laugh to him, trying to catch my breath as he studies me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. You're... You're my fiance. You're going to be my wife!"

"Kyoya Ootori is going to be my freaking amazing nerdy beautifully handsome husband!" I smiled, unsure of how to describe how I felt. But I was sure that this was right.

I kissed him again, before taking his hand and heading back into Music Toom three.

"Hey, you two seem awfully happy." The twins observed when we walked into the club again, "We thought you were going home, Antionette-Senpai?"

"Well! I couldn't wait!" I said.

"Wait for what?" Tamaki and Haruhi asked in sync.

"Are you two..."

"Yes!" I squeal to Haruhi. "You definitely have to be my maid of honor!" I encouraged, giddy. I could barely breath. This probably wasn't good for my heart... But maybe it is! I don't know! I'm getting married!

"Man. You act fast!" Tamaki fist bumped Kyoya, before rifling my hair. "And I'm glad I didn't break your heart."

"That's a sensitive topic." I winced, motioning to the heart monitors.

"MY DARLING SISTER! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!-" Tamaki cried, embracing me.

"Everyone, we have an announcement." Kyoya called everyone over.

"A-chan? Kyo-chan? What's happening?"

I closed my eyes, and genuinely smiled. For the first time in my life, I was happy.

I wasn't lying.

And I was doing this for myself. Not because I was ordered to. Not to protect anyone.

Becuase the man beside me is the man I love. And he loves me back. And that's all I need.

Call it cliche, but I did it. I fell in love with a Host.

Call it cliche, but he loves me.

Call it cliche, but I know this is my happy ending.

"I'm marrying my babysitter!"

~

Mother, I know I will see you soon... But I'm needed here. So you'll just have to wait for a little while longer.

~