The "Luna"

I imagine Chloe as boobs and blonde ^^^^

***

Holy shît! We were in the room Tyler directed us to, it was basically a cinema. How had I never seen this place? There were rows of plush crimson seats in front of a giant cinema screen, instead of the seats being separated though, they were one big chair- kind of like a sofa.

"What the fuck Dani you never told me these bítches had home cinemas, damn chica!" Ayla looked wide-eyed around the room, like me she had never been to a cinema and was gobsmacked by the vast screen in front of her.

I scoffed. "Like I would ever have been allowed in here."

I let out a yelp as a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, the intoxicating scent confirming my suspicions of it being Jason. I had to admit when he said he was coming to watch a movie with us I was shocked, I kind of figured that if it didn't have anything to do with sex he wouldn't be interested.

"What movie do you girls want to watch?" Jason asked, his warm breath fanned over my cheek from where he stood behind me and it sent an involuntary shudder down my spine which in turn caused moisture to pool in my crotch.

"Harry Potter!" Ayla immediately shrieked unaware of my turmoil.

"Fúck Elle you don't know how good you smell baby," Jason breathed into my ear before untangling himself and walking through a door at the back of the room which I presumed led to a projector.

Tyler then came striding into the room and sat in the same row as Ayla, pulling her into his lap. I couldn't help but smirk when she fended off his groping already fixated by the opening scene of the movie.

It was the third one I think but Ayla's the Harry Potter buff, she swore they were the only books she'd ever enjoyed.

I walked over the join them but moved further down the row to try and ignore the fact that Tyler kissing all up her neck with fervour, I felt the space next to me dip as Jason came and sat down.

I glanced to my right to see that Ayla had given up all hopes of trying to watch the film and was now straddling Tyler looking as though she would suck his mouth clean off.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and I immediately snapped my head to face the screen.

So much for hanging out.

Jason chuckled beside me causing me to turn to him scowling.

"What?!" I hissed.

"You're sexy when you're mad," he shrugged.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, a gasp left me as two strong arms wrapped around me and I was lifted into Jason's lap.

"Get off," I growled, trying to ignore the fact that I could almost definitely feel his hard member pressed against my backside.

I attempted to pry his arms away but the man was pretty much solid muscle. Alpha genes I guess.

"What do you want Jase?" I muttered after giving up on trying to escape his embrace.

Heat struck my cheeks as he nestled his head into my hair and began breathing deeply. "I want my beautiful mate as close to me as possible, I want to hold her and smell her incredible scent. I want you, baby."