Chapter 34: Oops

This time when I came to their house I was able to get past his mother this time.
She smiled and asked me so many questions but I was saved by Aaron interrupting. I mean I guy he wasn't interrupting if I wanted him to cut her off.

His room was surprisingly nice, he had his most valuable medals on his dresser, a football or two in the corner and and some posters I guess of his favorite football players.

"Ready? Want a snack before we start?" He asked.

"I'm fine, thanks," I answered sitting at his desk.

We studied for what seemed like forever over everything. We made flash cards, played games and even acted out some things so we'd remember. We did so much that I actually forgot why I was even here in the first place.

"Aaron?" I started while he was walking into the room with a bowl of pretzels. "What?"

"Have you..talked to Niall recently? He doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore," I'll try to make this sound as sad as possible without over doing it.

Time to tug on his heart strings.

"What'd you do?" He said plopping on the bed facing me. "Well the thing is," I started tuning my chair a little left and right. "I don't know why he's uncomfortable. He says he's fine,"

"Did you do anything that'd break his heart?"

"Break his heart? What's that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know, maybe he's playing hard to get,"

"You don't know what's going on?"

"I wish I could help you,"

"You're hiding something. Don't lie,"

He looked up and shrugged his shoulders saying "maybe I do" with his actions.

"Aaron!"

"Okay okay. He told me-"

♡♢♡

"he loved you, but seeing you with Zac makes him feel awful,"

"He'd tell you all that?" Amanda asked. "I mean all jocks aren't enemies with the nerds. I have friends in different places you know what I'm saying,"

I walked into my room and started pacing back and forth.

"So Niall likes Amanda huh?" I smiled. "Well this should be fun,"

"Brittany! Your friends here!"

"Coming!" I grabbed my coat and headed out .

"Hey B,"

"You'll never guess what I just heard,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment and tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading all the way through when I took some time to update. I really appreciate it!

Thank ya thank ya ♡♢♡