*That was a bit suspicious why he talks to her.. Hm...... Maybe I'm thinking to much* Taehyung shrugged.

JINHEE's POV

Lawddddd, thanks god Tae, BamBam, and Yug showed up on time before Wonsin or whatever his name is, say what he want. What if he want to blackmail me?? What if he wants money, or tickets, or other expensive stuff.... ???Ughhhh!!

Let's just forget that for now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Ommo.... BTS with maknaes of Got7??..... Is this heaven?" The girl fainted.

Yup, BamBam and Yugyeom sit in our table. They becomes great bros with BTS now.... Within 2 days.

Everyoneeeee...., I repeat, EVERYONE looks at our table! It is the middle of all the attention.

"Omg.... They're sooo hawt! Look at Jungkook talking to Yugyeom!! Look at Jimin did that! Jin do this! Suga and J-Hope do that! Look at Rapmon eating! Look at BamBam and Taehyung talking.... Blah.....blah....blah....blah" the girls keeps going on and on and on forever.

Miyoung and I was getting annoyed, so does everyone else in our table.

OHHHHHHH! I almost forgot!!!

"Guys! Guys!" I speak up.

"Nae??" They all said in unison.

"Look....." I places the backpack on the table, and took out the 8 tickets.

"Oh wait..... Isn't that??.... Oh.... I see what you trynna do..." BamBam and Yugyeom winked to me.

"Huh??" They others were confused.

"Here!" I give each one a ticket.... Did I mentioned the ticket is for VIP??

"JYP Nation.... ONE MIC?!" BTS bulge their eyes.

"Jinhee..... What is this?" Taehyung asked.

"It's a Ticket to JYP Nation's concert! It's after our school field trip! You guys will see BamBam and Yugeum with Got7 perform, as well as other JYP groups" like..... DREAM~
Hehehe you guys will recognize me right?~

"Omgggg!!"
"Wohhh~~"
"This will be me first concert with all of you guys!!"
"I'm excitedd!!!!"
"Thanks Jinhee!!!"
"Thanks, nuna!!!"

"Where's your ticket? Are you going to be there?" Taehyung asked.

"I-"

"She have to, she doesn't have a choice~" BamBam interrupted.

He give me a secret smile. Yup, I'll be in big trouble if I don't show up.

"Doesn't have a choice.....?" Taehyung asked.

"YEAH! Cause I already have the tickets you know? And it's expensive so I don't have a choice, I have to come hehe...."

"Ohh okay!!"

NO ONE's POV

*Afterschool*

"See y'all tomorrow!!" BTS waved as they leave the school's campus.

"Let's go, Jinhee. I'll drive you home!!" Taehyung said sweetly as he pecked Jinhee's on the cheek.

"Ah... sorry, my cousin is picking me up today" Jinhee pouted *Its actually my manager, because I have a stack of schedules to go to :(*

"No!! Just them I'm driving you home!" Taehyung insist.

"I can't, Taehyung-ah. My cousin is driving my somewhere for a family matter" Jinhee replied.

*Why is it always family matter? It's seems totally fine to me when I come to your house* Taehyung thought.

"My cousin is over there" Jinhee point across the street where the Van just located.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Tae"

"Umh....." Taehyung grabbed her hand and make her facing him.

He cupped Jinhhe's face and look deep into her eyes. Taehyung adore how cute the glasses look on Jinhee. He places a sweet kiss on her lips and smiled at her.

"See you tomorrow, Jinhee!" He ruffles her hair, "Remember to text me tonight!!"

"Okay!!" Jinhee can't help but getting a little shy everytime they kissed.

"Wassup, manager-nim~" Jinhee open the door and locate herself on the passenger seat.

"WASSUPPP!!" Jinhee jumped at the loud voices appear out of a sudden. But it wasn't from manager-nim, it was from BamBam and Yugyeom in the seats behind.

"What the.....manager-nim! Why are they here??"

"Their manager can't pick them up so he told me to pick them up together" Managermin replied.

"KJ~~ look what we have here~" BamBam playfully switching on his phone screen.

"WHAT?-"

"OMGGG!!!" Jinhee let out a gasp.

"Hahahaha you look so stupid in the glasses!!!!" BamBam and Yugyeom started to laugh at a picture that they took of Taehyung and Jinhee kissing just now.

"YAHHH!!! Shut up!! I don't look that bad!!"

"Oh please! Taehyung looks good, but you look like a potato. I don't even know why Tae likes you. Maybe he likes potato" BamBam and Yugyeom jokes while laughing like little monkeys.

"YOU.GUYS.ARE. SO. DEAD" Jinhee spoke before she killed the two.

R.I.P BamBam and Yugyeom.

Hahaha JKKK!!