28. Sasaeng

Depuis le début

*Meanwhile in the classroom*

"Where the hell did you go..." Taehyung mumble. *sigh*
"I'll just go to the table like Jagi said"

But before Taehyung can exit the door, BamBam and Yugyeom stopped him.

"Got something to say?" Taehyung said.

"Umh.... Ya.... Jinhee said we are going to hang but... We don't know where you guys sit" BamBam speaks. *Awkward*

"Oh.... Alright, let's go" Taehyung replied.

BamBam and Yugyeom immediately followed.
Unlucky for them, the hall was empty....

*The quietness is killing me* Yugyeom thought.

*Awkward......* BamBam tried to think of something to say.

*My first time actually got close to Taehyung..... He's hella handsome not gonna lie. It just makes me feel uncomfortable that his image and KJ's school image don't balance out. But it shows me that he loves her not for her looks or fame* BamBam thought.

"Uhem...." BamBam cleared his throat
"We're sorry about yesterday... For making a ruckus."

"Yah..... I'm sorry about that too. I didn't know you guys are Jinhee's friend." Taehyung replied.

"Yes, she's our friend and our sister. That's why we wanted to protect her, you know?" Yugyeom replied.

"I know, I was kind of a jerk to make her sad before. But you guys don't have to worry about that now, I'll protect her and make her the happiest girl" a corner of Taehyung lips curve upward.

"You better! Or we'll beat you up!!" BamBam said making everyone chuckled together. Slowly.... Their awkwardness start to disappear.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Wait.... Isn't that Jinhee?!" Yugyeom pointed somewhere.

"It's her!"

Taehyung immediately fasten up his pace when he spotted Jinhee looking troubled.

"What's going on?" BamBam said.

They were all puzzled to find a stranger (especially a guy) who talks to Jinhee.

"Oh..... Nothing!" Jinhee said.

*Wait, isn't that Woosin? Isn't this kid in my class last year? The womanizer? Why is he talking to Jinhee?* Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"I was just asking her for someone in her class, right?" Woosin replied, looking at Jinhee.

"Ya! He was just asking for a student" Jinhee replied

"Oh.. Alright!" Yugeum said.

"I'll be going now, see ya later..... Jinhee" Woosin started to walk away, but his eyes seems to glued to Jinhee.

"Now that you're here, let's go to the canteen together!!" BamBam beamed

"Okay, let's go!!" Jinhee said as she linked her arm with Taehyung's, dragging him with her.