•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I hurried and open my locker, and it appeared 8 tickets. 7 for BTS and 1 for Miyoung.
What ticket you ask? Hehe you'll see ;)

I put it safely in my folders and put it in my backpack. You know how hard it is for me to get it for free??? It's expensive af!!

Gotta go to the table now!

I slam my locker and turn to the way where the canteen located.

"Hello!!" A voice were heard in an empty hall.

Wtf........ Is....is that.... A ghoshhhh. Speaking of ghost bring chills down my spin.

"Turn right!" A voice speak again.

Nope, don't do it Jinhee. What if it's a ghost for real??? Don't do it!!

I end up betrayed my thoughts and listen to the mysterious voice. I turn to my right slowly......... And...... Oh..... It's just a student. Phewwwwww, almost peed myself.

"Hi!" A guy smile.... He is tall and decent-looking.

"Hi....." Who the fuck are you....

"Do you know me?" He smile again.

"No......."

"Ah...." He looked a bit disappointed
"That's alright.... Cause I know who you are....."

What nonsense is he talking about, does he have mental problems?.... I don't have time for this...

"Sorry, but I have to go somewhere" I started to walk pass him..... He's good looking but what a weirdo!

"I was just wondering how you manages to go this far......... KJ"

Wh.....wha.....WHATTTT?!!!!

I quickly turn around to face him again.... How.....how does he knows....???

"You are one talented woman, you know that? You can rap, you can dance, you can acted, and... You can hide your identity for this long. That's why I love you so much, KJ" He smirked.

Somehow..... He keeps give me this creepy aura.

"Who are you? How did you know about my identity?" I asked.

"Forgot to introduce myself" He smiled "I'm Woosin, a senior, your biggest fan"

"And how did I found out you're KJ?....... Cause maybe you should've been more careful when speaking with your best friends, BamBam and Yugyeom" Aishhhhhhh I knew itttttt!!!!

"Please don't tell anyone...." I said desperately.
I have a planned to tell them, I don't want them to find out this way.

"I won't............"

"Unless you listen to me and do what I want~" He smirked again..........

Is he..... A SASAENG??!!!

NO ONE's POV