Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap

Начните с самого начала

I exited the house already finishing the toast sandwich.

"Kso...I won't make it if I walk...I'll take the car!" I thought getting on the car, started the engine and drove as fast as I could to school.

I got there and exited the car. Everyone that was still outside where looking at me weirdly. I thought I also saw some girls blushing. Nah.

I kept running not caring about the looks I was getting. Then I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to take few steps back.

"Kya!"

"Oof!" I regained my posture and looked at Lissana who was on the floor.

"You moron! Watch where your g-" she stopped and stared with a gaped mouth and flushed cheeks. 'Maybe it's her make up thing that makes girls look like they're blushing. I dont know what it's called. Either way I don't have time to deal with her.'

"Gome, Liss" I said helping her up and ran to the classroom leaving her still gaping in the hall way.

I made it to my class and quickly went inside panting. I took a bit to breath and looked up. The whole classroom was looking at me.

"Um. Can I help you brat?" I looked at Guildarts with a confused frown and raised brow. Some girls giggled.

"Who's he?"

"I don't know but he's cute!"

"Nani?..." I muttered. Then I thought that I knew what was going on so I made a run for it.

"I got to go. For a sec. Sumimasen." I said walking out but got a quick glance at Lucy and Levy who where looking at me confused.

I left and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was down, my shirt was half way, no scarf and no glasses. I looked the same to me.

'How did they not recognized me?" I thought for a second.'I guess in there eyes I look different.'

I put on my glasses and scarf. Adjusted my shirt and went out. I headed for the classroom. This time I was greeted by snickering.

"Looks like the Nerd is late!" Some guy yelled from the back row. "What's gonna happen to your attendance record if you keep this up?" He said smirking. I glared at him.

"I dont know. But you wanna know what's gonna happen to your face if you keep this up?"

"H-huh?" He shivered confused under my glare making me smirk in satisfaction.

"That's what I thought" I finished making my way to the back row but herd some people talking in a low voice.

"See I told you he changed!"

"He actually talks more and fights!"

"Plus he's been causing a lot of trouble from what I've herd."

"Like what?"

"Well do you know that the bathroom has six toilets right?"

"Huh? I only saw five last time I went"