Chapter 1

Rose's P.O.V

Hi I'm Rose Joss I'm 21 Now, I was 19 When I met Motionless In White I almost got in a car cash but I ran as fast I can when the car almost hit me.

Beep,Beep,Beep, I rolled out of bed and yawned I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, Taking off my Pajamas and putting on black ripped skinny jeans with my Motionless In White Shirt with my tattoo choker with a black beanie and rubbed the black eye shadow on my eyelids, Putting on my black converse with some wristbands. I went out the door saying bye to my cat Cookie and walking out of the door..

~At work~

I scrolled through my phone on instagram looking at Andy Biersacks photos, A customer came up to the counter, Putting her band t shirts on the counter, "I would like to purchase these." The red head girl said smiling , I scan the Band t shirts and told her the total, Putting the clothes in the bag I waved bye to the customer, I saw a black haired boy walk in Hot Topic He looks so familiar he has two spider bite piercings, And Black eye shadow with a black beanie on and a key necklace with a jacket and black shirt He had tattoos on his knuckles.

Wait...Wait...He looks so familiar his name started with an R He looked like a best friend that I haven't seen in Two Years since the Incident I was in.
Ricky Horror.......

*Flashback*

"Hey where you going?" Ricky asked Staring at me, "Riding my bike" I Replied putting my jacket on, "Okay Rose be back!" Ricky shouted Before I closed the door behind me, I walk over to my red bike and sat on it I began riding my bike, I cross the street I panicked when I saw a car coming, I got off my bike and ran Off I had a few cuts and brusises on me, My head was bleeding and so was my cheek. I ran away not contacting the guys not Texting Chris or Ryan I ran away, Beginning a new life.

*End of Flashback*

I stared at The black haired boy and bite my lip, Rose stop staring!, I have to admit I always liked Ricky, I snapped out of my thoughts and heard a deep voice "Um hello?" The black haired boy said in an irritated voice waiting for me to scan his items.

__________________________________
First chapter done! c: Comment and Vote! Bye :) ~ Andy