Prologue

Quick announcement. This story is dedicated to many people. addictivbeau dearharold highvolume mariadelia_5 booksLu chingxlinga MelHoran16 cuddlyxniall constellationjh Msrhadlh_Mike @lighter and many more !

Cast

Carli Bybel as Mia

Harry Styles as Harry (sexy alien)

Humans as themselves

Aliens as Crystals (alien race)

It's 3035, and the humans found a way to develop in Mars since the nuclear explosion affected more than 75% of what they used to call Earth. Only 18% of the human population survived, but only 16% are left living in Mars.

Humans have been living in Mars for over 50 years; yet people still don't know the hidden secrets that creep around when nobody's looking.

They don't know there's other things than just them.... they don't know that they're not alone.

There's a type of creature-- that look exactly like humans-- but they kill who's not one of them. They sleep during daytime, and are awake at nighttime.

These creatures aren't happy with the humans living in their world, so they capture and kill what their hands can lay on. They strike at night when they know they can't be seen.

But there's a boy, and he's one of those creatures. He's against what they're doing, but won't say anything.

So he pretends to be one of the humans, but there's a problem here. When one of those creatures falls in love, it's the end of their life. They can't control their emotions, so they get stronger without them knowing, making it impossible to move on. Some of them even die 'cause their hearts can't hold it anymore. They are too weak when it comes to love, that's why they are so cold hearted.

What happens when Mia's path gets intertwined with one of the strongest aliens in the whole Universe?

A/N

Hey! This is a new story I'm writing that has some sci fi geekiness and love all mixed up into one. If y'all didn't know, I secretly have a passion for life outside of Earth, and the hidden secrets that are underneath the Universe's soul.

This idea came up in my head when I heard that Scientists found water in Mars!

I'm obsessed with the Universe, yet it's still a huge mystery for me (well for all of us) We'll never find the beginning nor end of this massive thing, and maybe we will never know how all of this started. Was everything all white before with no life or anything that makes the Universe what we know?

If you have any questions just comment them on the chapter, and I'll gladly respond :)

Please don't steal my work. It has happened in the past with my other stories, and that's just messed up. You all have a mind, so please use it to create your own work. Thank you

-WaleskaRomo