Chapter 2

After a long drive, I was finally at Queen house. I got out and got Princess. I then walked in the house. I dont know why she always leaving her door unlocked when she know her son trap.

Me-hey ma

Queen-hey boo

She came up to me and snatched Princess from me. I was staring at her like she crazy. I then went and sat on the couch. We talked and chill for a lil minute. After awhile Princess and I left. I headed to the mall.

Once we was at the mall, we got out and went in. The mall was packed. I hope there dont be no problems. Ever since I got married hoes be sweating me and getting all in my face. Princess will just stare like' why yall in my mama face'.

I went into charlotte russe and looked for me a black blazer. I was looking around when all of a sudden Princess started talking to me

Princess-Renae I want juice 

I turned around and looked around the store. I know this girl did not just call me Renae. Wtf is going on. I know this nigga dont have my daughter around hoes

Me-who is Renae

Princess- dawwdy girlfrennnd

I couldnt take in what i was hearing. I was so pissed, I grabbed a juice out my purse gave it to her and we left the mall. I went home and put Princess to sleep. I then went to my room and got on facebook. As I was stolling down, I got a IM. 

IM convo:

Boy-Whats up lil sis

Me- lil sis, who are u?

Boy- stop playing yo, this yo bro Randy

Me- i aint neva meet u

Boy- lets meet up and we can get to know each other

Me- hold df up, how u my bro

Boy- we have the same mama and dad

Me-yo dad is a drugking

Boy- yep

Me-yo mama be following him and dont never call or visit u 

Boy-yep

Me- well i guess u my bro

Boy- yea so meet me at Iguana's friday @8pm

Me- i gotchu

After that we stop talking. I went and looked at his pictures. I saw pictures of me and him when we were little. I also saw pictures of him with my mama and daddy. 

I aint seen my mama and some years, u woulda thought she was dead. I dont talk to my daddy just because he a drugking. Its king of crazy because im married to a nigga that trap.

As I was looking through the pictures Prince came in. He nodd his head at me and went in the shower. When he came out, he came and got in bed and went to sleep. I heard Princess on the monitor. She was crying. I picked the monitor up and told her to come in my room. She came and a rocked her to sleep.

The next morning....

I got up and got ready. Then got Princess ready so we can go look at stuff for her birthday party. We went downstairs and ate. After we headed to Party city. When I got there, I saw a sign that say now hiring. I went in and applied for the job. I literally got the job on the spot. After talking to the sexy manager , I went and started looking at stuff for the party. I let Princess pick what she want. She picked decorations that say Princess on it. Lol cause her name Princess. I paid for the stuff and left. Her party was a month away.

One month later.....

Today is Princess birthday. Everybody was getting ready. Soon we were all done and headed to the party. I had Princess with me. We walked in the party and started dancing. The music was bumping. Princess buss out trying to do the 75 hop. That ish was hilarious. 

Soon everybody sat down. I just so happen to look at the interest and I see Prince with a hoe. I wanted to attack his ass but i kept my cool. He came over to where me and and Princess was. Princess ran up to the girl.

Princess- hey mommy

Girl- hey

Princess came back to me and told me who it was. It was the girl Renae. Thats the girl name Princess called me in the store. I was pissed. I remained calm and walked away.

Hours later the party was coming to an end. I packed all Princess gifts down in the car and we left. When I got home, I took all Princess gifts out and put them in the house. Once we were settle in, I left her own her stuff and see what she got. It was one present she opened that had me like wtf. Somebody bought her a phone. What da hell a 3 year old gone do with a phone. I tooked the phone and put it in the draw.

Later that night, we got showered up and went to bed.