Chapter 14

Hey chapter 14! I'm gonna make this story a lot longer then my first story well I'm gonna try too but for now enjoy!
________________________

Meg's POV

I wake up to snoring next to me , I sit up and Randy's sleeping. I smile and laugh. He moves around and finally wakes up after awhile. " morning babe" he said. " good morning baby" I said. He smiles and sits up. " I like it when you call me baby" he said. I smirk " I know , are you going to the gym today?" I ask him. " nah we have a couple days off so we can get to the next city which is in Canada" he said. " oh okay , um I have to go back to my bus I'm sure Paige is worried sick about me but if it's alright with her and you I want to travel with you for now so we can improve our relationship" I said. " yeah of course you can travel with me babe" he said. I smile " lets go to my bus" I said.

I changed into loose pants and a loose tank top and I grabbed my gear bag and grabbed Randy's hand and we went to my bus. We got onto the bus and Paige was sitting there with Kevin her boyfriend. " Meg your back!" She said. " hey Paige" I said. She smiles " if it's alright Kevin's gonna travel with us for awhile because he's off tour and there not writing any music" she said. " oh yeah of course , I came to get my stuff because I'm gonna be traveling with randy again because well were back together" I said. " oh hey randy" she said. " hi" he said. " we should all hangout together some time" Kevin said. " oh yeah that would be so cool how about tonight?" Paige asks. " yeah sure we have a couple days off anyways" I said. " sweet" they both said. " I'm gonna get my stuff , babe you can talk with them if you'd like" I said. " alright babe" he said. I peck his cheek and I go to my bunk and get all my things.

*randys point of view*

Once meg goes to the back Paige starts asking me questions. " when did you start talking again? Where was she last night? Do you love her? Is she pregnant? Are you two getting married?" She asks all at once. " we started talking a couple weeks ago , she was with me last night , yes I love her , no she's not pregnant and no we're not getting married any time soon were taking it slow" I said. " you better love her" Paige said. " oh I do" I said and then meg came out with her bags. " ready babe?" I ask her. " yeah let's go" she said.

*megs point of view*

Randy and I go back to our bus after I get all my bags. " we have days off what do you want to do?" He asks me. "Let's just hang here for a bit" I said. My phone then rings and I answer. " Megan! You have a couple interviews with a few  local radio stations today" I hear Stephanie say through my phone. " alright when does the first one start?" I ask. " in a couple hours" she said. " okay thank you , text me the addresses of them" I tell her. " alright will do" she said. I smile and hang up. " well I have a couple interviews at local radio stations" I told him. " alright when's your first one?" He asks. " In a few hours" I said. " okay babe" he said.

*first interview*

Randy pulls up to the first station and I knock on the door. Someone with a head set on opens the door " how may I help you?" He asks. " hey yeah I have an interview here" I tell him. " we only have Megan scheduled for one" he said. " yep that's me , Megan the wrestler" I said. " alright come on in" he said and let us in. We get to the room and the host gets up and smiles at me. " hey Megan I'm rick the host" he said. " hey it's nice to meet you , this is randy my boyfriend" I said. " randy Orton" rick said. " hi" randy said. " okay let's do this the songs almost over" Rick said and out the head set on and he motioned for me to put one on and for randy to put one on. I sit down across from him and randy sits beside me and we put the head sets on.

" welcome back to the show , I'm here with Megan Lawrence WWE diva and WWE superstar randy Orton" Rick said. " hey everyone" I said. I nudge randy " hey guys" he said. " okay let's address the question everyone from the WWE universe is wondering are you two back together?" He asks. I look at randy and he nods " since randy gave me the nod of approval I will tell you all that yes we are indeed back together , but we're taking it slow and yes we are traveling together" I said. We both smile. " she's right we are back together and I couldn't he any happier" randy said.

"okay okay , Megan is there gonna be a new storyline the involves you and randy" Rick asks. " um I don't think so , I think that if we do have one that it will tear us apart like it did the first time and I don't want that to happen again" I said. " your thoughts randy?" He asks. " yeah I totally agree with meg on that" randy said. I smile " I don't want is to be torn apart either , I love her to death , she's my everything" he said. I smile " awe that's cute , so when it is time , do you think you'd have kids?" He asks. " as a teenager I told my mom that I never wanted a child and once I met Alanna I knew that I wanted a kid with randy , only one tho" I said. " why did you not want any kids?" Rick asks. " I just never wanted to have them because I knew how much my parents struggled financially and I didn't want that to happen to me but then I met Alanna and she doesn't have any siblings so I think I'd like to give her a brother or sister but it's in like 5 or 6 years when I'm done with being a diva" I said. Randy smiles and I smile back at him.

After doing all the interviews randy and I go back to our bus. We chill for the rest of the day.
________________________

Sorry it took forever I hope you injoyed it tho