Chapter 11

Hey guys I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write this chapter , I had writers block and now I'm ready to write drama filled chapter
________________________

It's been a few weeks since the storyline started and I got Seth to get Stephanie to let me be on Seth's side. Him and I have been dating since the night he confessed his love for me. I started traveling with him on his bus and it's been fun.

We're currently sitting in the tv room watching Romans match against bray Wyatt. " so you two are dating" I hear from behind me. I turn around and standing there is wade Barrett. " yes yes we are what's it to you?" Seth said standing up.

I stand up and try to calm Seth down " talk about playing the field huh meg" he said chuckling. I turn toward wade " oh says you , you dated Alicia and then you moved onto some new girl and then you moved onto a girl from NXT" I said. Seth smirks and wade glares at me " right when you got here you started dating some guy from NXT then you move onto randy and now Seth , wow meg" wade said.

"say something else about my girlfriend and you'll get it" Seth said. " from who? Her or you?" Wade asks. " from me" I said. " really? What are you going to do kiss me?" He asks. " no I'm gonna do this" I said and punched him in the nose. " what the hell was that for?" He asks me. " it was for being an asshole now leave" I said. " nah I'm good I'll stay" he said. " fine Seth come on lets go get my new gear" I said and pulled Seth along.

We go to Sandra to get my new gear. " Meghan!" She said. " hey got my new gear?" I ask her. " yes right here" she said handing me a pile of clothes. " thank you" I said and we went to our locker room and I changed into the new gear. (It's the pic above or on the side) 

I finish changing and we go to catering to check the board to see if we have any matches. We have a match with One of the J's against wade , Alicia and randy. " seriously? When did this happen?" He asks. " I don't know , lets ask steph" I said. We go to Stephanie's office " how can I help you both?" She asks. " we have a match with Jamie against wade , Alicia and randy , when did that happen and why wasn't I notified?" Seth asks. " Seth , I heard what wade was saying to meg and I decided to make a match and if she wants she can verse one of the guys to wrestle and same with Alicia" Stephanie explained. " no she's not wrestling any of the guys" Seth said. " no I can do that , Seth I'll be fine it's just wade and randy , I can take Alicia she's a nobody when it comes to wrestling" I said. " I don't want you to get hurt babe" he said. " it's okay , now when's the match?" I ask. " after the current one" she says. " okay Seth come on lets go find Jamie" I said and we went and found Jamie. " what why am I in the match?" He asks. " I don't know Jamie , lets go get Kane and Joey" Seth said.

We go to the curtain and we wait for the match to end. Seth's music goes off and the guys go down without me and then my music goes off. ( if I didn't say what her entrance music is it is the beginning of in the end by black veil brides because it just sounds badass) I walk down the ramp and there's a lot of cheers and I smile and skip down like Paige does. I walk to the side of the ring and I hop on and scream like Paige. The cheers get louder and I smirk. I go stand by Seth and I smile and he does too. I grab a mic and I stand in the middle of the ring. As I'm about to start talking they start chanting 'segan' over and over again. I look at Seth and he chuckles , I smile and I wait for them to stop. Once they start I can speak again " so earlier today Seth and I were backstage and wade barret came up to us and asked if we are dating" I said. The crowd starts chanting 'yes' , I laugh and smile. " he then proceeded to insult me and he said that I was playing the field , and I said that he was too and so I wanted to set him straight with a match with Alicia and randy against myself , Seth and Jamie Nobel" I said. Seth grabs the mic from me " now get your ass out here before I go back there and drag you out" he said getting into Seth Rollins mode.

I smirk and wade comes down with Alicia fox. He hops into the ring and helps Alicia in. Once she's in she stands right Infront of me. I glare at her and she slaps me , I back away and I look at her like 'bitch did you really just do that?'. She smirks and I give her my angry look and her smirk fades into a frown. I spear her and I start punching her face over and over again. Wade tries getting me off of her but I stand up and I kick him in the place the sun doesn't shine. I smirk and we get in place to start the match and randy comes down with his ribs wrapped up. Seth and I both smirk and I get in the ring to start against randy. He grabs a mic " no I'm not wrestling you , your gonna get hurt badly if I do" he says. I chuckle and grab a mic " your funny, you'd be the one getting hurt Randall" I said laughing at him. " fine" he said and threw the mic out. I chuckle and place it on the mat and i kick it out.

As soon as the bells rang randy tags in Alicia. I roll my eyes and we lock up. I kick her in the ribs and she falls down , I roll her over and I give her a few kicks to the ankle. After the 3rd kick she grabs her ankle and I wait for her to stand up and she hops over to the corner and I run at her and she doesn't move and she just falls right down. I walk over to my corner and I tag in Jamie.

He waits for Alicia to get up and she tags in wade. The two go at it for a few minutes and Jamie tags in me and I punch wade a few times and he falls to the ground and I walk over to there corner " you didn't want to fight me? Huh? Well now you get to see what would've happened to you" I said. I turn around and waits on his feet. I run at him and I spear him. I get up and I tag in Seth.

Seth finishes wade off and Alicia drags him out with the help of randy. I smirk and I kiss Seth on the cheek. We walk backstage and Paige is standing there smirking. " great job girl" she said smiling. I laugh and give her a hug.

After all the matches are done , Paige , Aj , Seth and I go to Aj and Paige's bus and we hangout for a bit. " that was a great match meg" Aj said. I smile " randy was so scared afterwards" Paige said. " dude I know , I can't believe he wouldn't wrestle me" I said. They laugh and we chill for a bit more.
________________________

Yay! Another chapter done! I won't take as long for the next chapter , my dean Ambrose fan fic hit 12 k reads yesterday , I'm so proud , go read it if you want to