Chapter 7!

Hey guys! This is chapter 7 , it's gonna be short but I hope you enjoy the chapter
______________________

I'm currently skipping around backstage with Paige and Aj. " so how are you and randy?" Aj asks. " were good I guess , but every morning when I wake up he isn't there , he's always leaving a note that says that he's at the gym with John or Seth or roman or dean or all four and it's kinda weird" I said stopping. " I've gone to the gym a couple times this week and I've seen the four guys but not randy" Aj said. " really? What should I do?" I ask them. " spy on him or check his phone" Paige said. i sigh and we just walk , we turn a corner and he's on his phone with someone. I slowly move closer to hear the conversation. " Alicia don't worry , Megan doesn't know anything , yeah I'll see you later love you too" he then hung up. I turn around and run to my locker room with Aj and Paige chasing me.

I get there and sit on the couch and I start crying. The door opens and both Aj and Paige walk in. " Megan , what did he say?" Paige asks. " he said ' Alicia don't worry Megan doesn't know , yeah I'll see you late love you too'" I said and I cried even more. " that fucker , I'm gonna beat him" Aj said. " no don't bother , our storylines almost over anyways I'm going to steph to ask if I can betray him tonight and I won't be telling him anything and I won't talk to him" I said. " okay lets go" Paige said. " I need to wipe my face" I said and I looked in the mirror and I cleaned my face. " okay lets go" I said and we went to Stephanie's office.

We walk in and she's doing paper work. " Megan what's up?" She asks. " I want the storyline between randy and I to end tonight , I wanna betray him and I don't want anyone but us four to know about it" I said. " alright , do what you want to betray him and do it during the match , it'll be you and randy against John and Nikki" she said. " okay thank you" I said and we left. We go to my locker room and I change into my gear and I wear my own merch shirt. " ready to betray him?" Paige asks. " as ready as I'll ever be" I said and we meet randy at the curtain.

The four of us go down to the ring, we wait for John and Nikki. They come out and I start against Nikki. I kick her in the gut and she falls down. I laugh and she tags in John , i tag in randy and they fight for a bit. Randy RKO's John and Aj gets me a chair and I hold it behind me. Randy goes to pin John but I jump in the ring and I start hitting randy with the chair and Nikki watches from the apron. I hop out of the ring and the girls follow me.

We go backstage and We go to my locker room. " Good job girl" Aj said. I smile and we chat for a bit and then randy barges into my locker room. The girls leave us alone and I cross my arms " what was that about meg?" randy asked. " oh me beating you with a chair?" I asked. " yes that what the hell" he said. " randy I heard you on the phone talking to Alicia fox and you said you loved her!!!!" I shout. " that was my daughter-" he said but I interrupted. " no your daughters name is Alanna I'm not stupid randy , we are DONE" I said and I grab my bag and leave. I go to his bus and I grab my stuff and he comes onto the bus and he trys to stop me.

" Megan please , I love you please stop" he said. " no randy , we're done , you hurt me and I told you I never wanted to be hurt again but you did it so we are over" I said and I finished getting all my stuff. " if you leave me I will make your life a living hell" randy said blocking my way. " randy let me go" I said. " no" he said grabbing my wrist and taking my bag and emptying it. " you are staying with me weather you like It or not" he said. " randy just let me go" I said. he grabed my shoulders " baby you know I can't do that" he said. he turns around and I get to the door and I step out and he grabs my waist and I throws me onto the couch. he kneels down and slaps my cheek " don't you ever try and leave again" he said. " fine I'll stay" I said and I start crying. He goes to the back and he changes and he throws panties and a bra at me " change and dance for me" he said. I frown and I go and change. I take my phone out and I see I had a text from Aj and Paige 'where are you' both of them said.

Aj- where are you meg?
M- I went and got my stuff, randy won't let me leave , if I'm not back in 10 minutes come and get me and bring any big superstar

" Babe what's taking so long?" Randy asks. " I'm coming randy" I said and I go back out. he whistles and I fake a smile " Megan please just marry me" he said. " randy" I said. He pulls me closer and he holds onto my waist tightly and I can feel a bruise forming already. " marry me or else" he said with gritted teeth. " when are we in Vegas next?" I ask. " were there for the next show" he said. " oh awesome" I said. he smirks and I sit on his lap and he kisses my next " meg I love you so much , I don't want you to leave me" he said. I frown " baby I won't ever leave you" I said lieing.

After a few minutes of me lieing there's a knock on the bus door. I get up and I grab a sweater and put it on and I open the door and there is Aj , Paige , roman , Seth , dean and triple h. They all storm on and randy starts flipping out. I change into my clothes and I pack my stuff again and the girls help me get out and the boys hold randy back. " Babe don't leave me!" He shouts. " we are done randy get over it" I said and we all leave randy.

We get to our bus and triple h leaves us all. " okay Megan you are always gonna have to have one of us with you" Aj said. " April , I'm a grown girl , I can deal with him myself" I said. " no you can't , you tried to leave but he wouldn't let you so you stayed" Paige said. " fine" I said. " good and whenever you go out to the ring one or all three of the guys with go out with you" Seth said. " okay I get it can I go to bed?" I asked. " yeah go ahead we'll be here" Aj said. I go to the bunk and I go to bed.
_______________________

Hey guys I know I said that I wouldn't make randy an asshole but I had to make something crazy and I wanted more drama.