Chapter 12

Hey guys! There's gonna be drama in this one , just read to find out what happens!
________________________

*Meghan's point of view*

I wake up to a phone ringing. I look over and Seth is still asleep. So I grab the ringing phone and I answer it without looking at the caller I.D. " hello?" I ask. " hey who's this?" I hear a girls voice. " this is Seth's girlfriend Meghan , who's this?" I ask confused. " no you're not his girlfriend this is Seth's fiancé" she said. " oh um he's sleeping I'll get him to call you when he wakes up" I said and hung up. I get up and I silently pack my bags and I write a note.

It's says ' you're fiancé called , we're done, I can't believe you would do this to me when you knew I got cheated on before , I never wanted to be the other woman'

I grab everything I had there and I quietly get off of the bus. I then phone Paige. After a few rings she answers " hey what's wrong?" She asks. " Seth's fiancé called him , I wrote him and note and packed all my stuff , um can I stay on your bus with you?" I ask her. " of course you can , we're already up and got our stuff ready for tonight" she said. " okay thank you" I said and hung up.

I got to there bus and Paige is outside of the bus. "What happened?" Aj asked. " I woke up and answered Seth's phone and his fiancé was on the other line and yeah I wrote a note after and I packed my stuff and called Paige" I said. " awe come on the bus , get your stuff unpacked and get your gym bag and gear and let's go" Paige said. I smiled and I got on the bus and I unpacked my stuff and got my bag and my gear " I need to get new gear" I said as I got off the bus. " I'm sure Sandra can whip you up some new gear and if not I have shorts you can borrow and maybe she has a top" Aj said. " alright thank you Aj" I said. "No problem , wait aren't you still in the storyline with him?" She asks. " oh shit I am , I think it ends in a few weeks anyways I guess I'll get Sandra to make me new gear anyways" I said.

We get into the arena and we go straight to our locker room. We get there quickly and I change into my Seth gear. (Pic above or on the side) The girls change into there gear too. " so are you going to keep that gear?" Paige asks. " yeah I guess , Sandra made 3 different shirts and 3 different pants so yeah I will keep them in case steph makes us go into another storyline in the future" I said. " okay let's go to catering" Aj said. " I'll stay here you guys go and see if y'all have matches" I said. " alrighty we'll be back , do you want anything to drink?" Paige asks. " no thanks" I said. The girls leave and I stay in there looking on my phone.

I look to see it I have any texts and there's a couple from my sister and a couple from steph.

My sisters texts

Hey meg, I'm coming to visit you

Meg where are you, I'm in catering chatting with Paige and Aj

Stephanie's

Hey Meghan , can you come to my office once you're already?

I need you here right now

" oh shit" I said and closed my phone and left the locker room. I walk to Stephanie's office and the doors slightly open. " no Stephanie it can't be extended anymore , I made a mistake and it'll be too awkward for us to work together" I hear. " Seth you're going to have to work together for 5 more weeks , I don't care if she dumped you , the fans love you two together" she said. I open the door even more " so you're making us work together?" I ask her. " Meg , the fans love you guys , it's best for business" she said. " how much longer?" I ask. " 5 more weeks" she said. " alright , also are we going to have to kiss each other? Because if we do I need to slap him a few times and he has a fiancé" I said. " not anymore , she dumped me and said she's gonna drop off the ring today" he said. " good maybe you'll learn you're lesson" I said. He chuckles " I see you're still wearing the gear that matches mine" he said smirking. " it's for the storyline Seth nothing else , I'm done with you" I said. " no your not , not for 5 weeks" he said smirking. " whatever , it's strictly work nothing else" I said. He smirks and leaves. " steph why does it have to be 5 weeks?" I ask her. " because that's the next paperview , it's a TLC match against randy , you'll distract Seth and that'll make him loose" she said. " sweet can't wait" I said. " now go have something to eat and see your sister" she said. "Alright" I said.

I sigh and I go to catering and my sister is there talking to Seth. I walk past them and there talking " so your new here?" He asks her. " no actually I'm here visiting my sister" she said. I sit at the table with Paige and Aj. " Seth's getting cosy with your sister" Aj said. " I know it pisses me off" I said. Tris turns around and sees me and waves me over. I sigh and walk over to them " hey tris" I said smiling. " this is Meghan " she said to Seth. " I know , I'm in a storyline with her" he said. I laugh " tris , this is Seth my ex-boyfriend , Seth this is tris my sister" I said. "Seriously you look nothing alike" he said sarcastically. " hahaha very funny , we're triplets , where's Jessie?" I ask her. " oh she's at home" she said. " there's 3 of you?" He asks. "Yes and all 3 of us don't like you" I said pulling tris to the table. Paige laughs " I'm Paige and this is Aj" she said. " it's nice to meet you I'm tris , one of megs sisters" she said. I smile and we talk for a bit more.

From the corner of my eye I see Seth and this girl talking and her taking off her ring and giving it to him. Paige notices and pats my shoulder. " you should go talk to her about it" Aj said. "Okay I will" I said and got up. I walk over to them and they don't notice me and then she turns her head towards me " and you are?" She asks. " um I'm Meghan" I said. " oh did you know we were engaged because he sure did" she asks. " no I didn't , I told him I never wanted to be the other girl and he obviously didn't care" I said. " whatever I don't believe you" she said. " she don't know at all, I never told her" Seth said. " how am I supposed believe you , you lied and cheated" she said. " just leave then because nobody wants you here and nobody even knows you here" I said.

She leaves and I laugh " how did you deal with her?" I ask him. " I don't know , we have a match lets go" he said. " I have to tell my sister first" I said. " alright" he said. We walk over to the table " I have a match next so you might want to go to your seat tris" I said. " oh okay yeah" she said and left to go to her seat.

We walk to the curtain and his music starts and we both go out. He grabs my hand and I fake smile at him. We hop in the ring and we wait for randy and his partner. He comes out with Sasha banks and I smirk even more. They get in the ring and Sasha gets in my face and she raises her NXT woman's championship belt. " you will never get this" she said. " I've already had it , I was the second to get it" I said. She frowns and I smirk and she slaps me. I turn my head down and I look at her and slap her even harder. Seth grabs my waist and he stops me from slapping her even more. " I'll start okay" he said. " fine" I said standing on the side.

Seth is dominating the match and then he tags me in. I smirk and kick randy a few times and he tags in Sasha. I smirk and we lock up , she pulls away and slaps my ribs. I laugh and she frowns , I bounce off the ropes and I slam her down. I dominate the match and I pin her.

I roll her out and we raise our hands to celebrate and I leave the ring and go backstage. I change Into my regular clothes and I go back into catering. After the shows done the girls and I go to the bus and I go straight to bed.
________________________

I'm sorry I couldn't make it longer , my mom wanted me to do the dishes and she didn't understand that I needed to write this chapter