Adopt Me? Part 2

Chapter 41

Amanda's pov

I was about to answer and Emmi came running in.

"We've got company." she said.

"Who?" Mr. Hunter asked.

"Not the good kind." she said and we all went downstairs. It was my dad!

"Dad?" I asked.

"Amanda. let's go." he said.

"But I don't want to. My life is here." I said.

"Well now your life is in Colorado." he said.

"But I don't want to move there!" I argued.

"Amanda you are moving there." he said.

"No! You won't even pay attention to her!" Emmi said and we stood side by side.

"Amanda get over here." he said.

"No!" Emmi, Maya, and I yelled.

"Girls go upstairs. We'll handle this." Ms. Katy said. We nodded and left.

Shawn's pov

"Alright, so Amanda obviously hates your guts." I started.

"No she doesn't!And you can't just say we'll take her in. Because she is MY daughter and I get custody of her, and not you." he said.

"Well she doesn't want to go with you. And you won't pay any attention to her." Katy said.

"Alright here's the plan. We adopt her, you stay with Nick who wants to move, and we forget this whole thing happened." I said.

"Here's the real plan. You let me make my own decisions in life because she is MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled.

"No way! I am not letting her go with a creep like you!" I yelled. And this is where crap went down.

Maya's pov

Mom came running into the room.

"Maya, Emmi, Amanda. Get out of here. Maya you are in charge. Just trust me ok?" she ordered. We nodded and left through the window.

"Is everything ok?" Emi asked.

"I don't know but let's go." I said.

"This is my fault." Amanda sighed.

"No it's not.It's' your dad's fault." I said.

"He's not my dad. He's far from it. Your family has been more of a family to me." she said.

"Amanda you are part of that family." Emmi said. They both smiled and we left.

A/N: What is Amanda going to choose? And what about Shawn and Amanda's dad?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

And thanks for over 13k reads and over 730 votes! ILYSM! <3