Girl Meets Creativity

Chapter 29

Emmi's pov

We were in music class working with instrument. Maya taught me how to play guitar. The music teacher loves me! He says I'm the best in the class. Auggie was banging on the drums and the teacher came over and took the drum sticks.

"Yeah maybe you have a different talent." he said. Auggie pouted and walked over to me. I was playing the guitar because it's my favorite. Mr. Jones came over t me.

"Very good Emmi! Too bad you can't play here anymore." he said sadly.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"They cut art and music." he said and walked away. What!?

"What!? Why!?" I asked.

"School doesn't have enough money." he said.

At School

First we made Mr. Turner watch the art program stuff get moved out. Then we're making him watch our music stuff be moved out. Mr. Jones came inand handed me the guitar.

"You deserve this." he said. And then he left. Maya gave me a side hug.

Later

So we all were in Topanga's thinking. Then Zay stood up. He started talking about how Lucas said we were interesting.

"Like the genius who's loyal and kind!" he said. We all looked at Farkle. "And the blonde beauty!" he said. Maya and I looked at Lucas.

"Lucas talks about himself like that?" she asked and we laughed.

"He was talking about you." he said. We both looked at each other then Lucas, then each other again.

"Oh." we said.

"And the pretty brunette who never gives up on anything or anyone!" he said. We all looked at Riley.

"And we can't forget about the curly haired boy who take after his sister." he said. We all looked at Auggie.

"And lastly the little ball of energy who is like her older sister." he said. Maya and I looked and each other and smiled.

"Let's do this!" I said.

School Board Meeting

Maya's

We all walked over after Zay announced us and started the act. We all sang, took down art, danced, and showed off art work.

"Oh Ms. Hart, I heard you can sing." Lucas said.

"Why I can sing a little." I said.

"Would you sing for us?" he asked. I walked over and started singing, then Zay and Lucas stopped the music and took the microphone.

"Sorry. No more music."I said and walked away. Emmi and Auggie walked over to the announcers.

"Here is all of our art work." Auggie said.

"We took it off the fridge." Emmi told them. "Do you have kids at home?" Emmi asked. They nodded.

"When you get home, take there art work off the fridge. Other whys you're a hippopotames." he said.

"Hypocrite." Emmi whispered to him.

"Please don't cut reading." he said and they sat down.

"Oh Ms. Emmi, don't you play guitar?" I asked. She nodded and I passed her her guitar.

"Go ahead and play." Lucas said. She started playing a little then stopped. She walked over and put it on the school board meeting desk.

"Sorry. No more music." she said and walked away. She sat back down by Auggie.

Emmi's pov

After the whole thing we won! Auggie and I walked over to grab our stuff from the table.

"Did you draw this?" the women asked as she held up my drawing of the sunset. I nodded.

"Yeah. My sister taught me." I said with a smile.

"You have a great future ahead of you. Guitar, drawing, and singing." she said. I gave her a confused look.

"I don't sing." I said.

"Yes you do!" Maya, Riley, and Auggie said. I rolled my eyes and we left. We won! We won!