Chapter 5 A Firmiliar Friend

They both walked down the street into town. They talked the whole way and enjoyed each other's company.

Cage's stomach made a rubbling sound. They both noticed that they didn't eat before they left.

"You hungry?" Solenia asked. "Yeah kind of." Cage said. "Well there is a café on the way there so we can pick up some banna chocolate chip muffins for everyone for breakfast."

"Sure and maybe some french vinilla's too." "Yeah let's go in." they both went in and saw a lot of girls were inside the café at every table. A girl stood in front of them

"Excuse me but this café is reserved for the Angel of ice fan club you are not allowed inside unless you're a member." The girl said. "Angel of Ice fan club?" Cage asked. He looked at Solenia. she shrugged.

"Wait!" another girl yelled. "Solenia is that you?" the girl with blue hair and brown eyes. "Uh...." She said. "Oh right you probably don't recognize with the hair and the eyes. Hold on."

She took off the blue wig to let out her pink hair and same eyes. "Kara? Oh my gosh it's so good to see you I can't believe it..what is all this?"

"It's the Angel of ice's fan club... have you heard of the Angel of ice?" She looked up at Cage then back at Kara. "Yeah I've heard of him." "Well we are his fan club we take shift's in the night and day to keep a look out for him so we could meet him and take pictures.

We have seen a lot of sighting's around town recently so if there is a monster we go there to get pictures and hopefully meet him."

"Wow sound intresting." "Yeah it is so what bring's you to the café?" "We didn't have time to get breakfast before We left home so we came to get muffin's and coffee for the other's."

"Oh how are they doing?" "Well we are on our way there after we get our stuff wanna come along?" "Sure by the time you get your stuff the meeting should be finished." She snapped her fingers.

"Please get my friend some fresh baked...Uh what did you want?" "Banna chocolate chip muffin's and French vinilla please." "Right those thankyou." She said shoowing the birista off.

"Well there is fifteen minutes left of the meeting so just find a seat and get comfy." They found a seat in the corner and watched the meeting. "Well look's like you have a little fan club." She whispered.

"Yeah I can't believe it." He whispered back. She laughed. "Oh Solenia I forgot to ask who this is." "Oh I'm Solenia's boyfriend." "You and Damion aren't together anymore?" "Yes we are Caleb is just a childhood friend."

"Ah I see." "Yeah ok back to my meeting see you in a few minutes." She said walking away. "Man you just had to but in didn't you." "Were not dating your not a child Cage, besides there are a whole bunch of fan girls here for you."

"No there not here for me." "Yes they are." "No their not." "Yes they are." "No their not!" "Look at them arguing over there are you sure their not dating."

A girl asked in the meeting. "Yeah I'm pretty sure." "So what do we know about the Angel of ice?" "Well he always's show's up when their's danger...So maybe." No were not going that low just to meet him."

"Hey Isn't Solenia one of those Elemental Angels?" one of the girls asked. "Yeah that's right she is so maybe she's met the Angel of ice."

"Hey it's not only the Angel of ice I wanna meet it's the Angel of Ice, air and the moon I wanna meet." "So all the guys of the group." "Yeah...Kara you need to get Solenia to spill the beans about where they all are."

"Uh I don't know if I should do that...isn't that like bothering her about her personal life." "Come on you have to get her to spill the beans!" "YEAH!" all the girls said. "And you have to give us a daily follow up on your location and what it's like hanging out with them."

"O-Ok." "Alright Lady sincronize your watches, percisely at 9:00pm you will give us a report and if they go and fight danger let us know so we will be first on the scene." "MEETING CLOSED!"

"Here are you Muffins and coffee." The barista said. "Oh thankyou." Solenia said while opening the bag and wafting the smell of the freshly baked muffins. "They smell really good.

We still have a bit of a walk so it might be cold by the time we get there so I'll put a little heating spell to keep it warm." "Your so smart." They both stood up. "Well I'm done should we head out?" Kara asked.

"Ah yes let's go." "Ok...See you next week Tuesday girls!" she waved. As they went outside the rain got harder. "Ugh what is up with this rain?"

Kara asked with an annoyed tone. "I dunno weird weather." "Yeah so what's the deal with you Cage?" Kara asked. Cage's face had a worried look to it. (Don't worry just calm down and tell her about the funeral.) (How did you do that?!)

(The watch allow's me to talk to you mentally now go ahead and respond before she get's supsious.) "Uh what do you mean Deal?" "Why are you here like what's going on?" "Oh that's what you mean..Ok I'm in town for a funeral."

"Oh no I'm so sorry who died?" "Uh Solenia's mom." "WHAT! But I just saw her a week ago with your dad at the supermarket and she looked pretty healthy." "Yeah I find it strange."

"If you don't mind me asking how did she die?" "My dad said that she died peacefull in her sleep...what I still don't get is that she was healthy...Something isn't right about how she died and I'm doing to figure it out."

Solenia teared up alittle but it was hard to see because of all the rain. "Solenia I'm so sorry." "It's ok at least she died in peace." Cage wrapped his arm around her and rubber her shoulder.

(You sure you're ok?) (Yeah I'm fine but I know my mother didn't just die someone had to have done something in her sleep....the person must have used magic.)

(It will be ok I'll help you...what ever you need me to do I'll help.) (Thankyou Cage you are such a good friend.) (Yeah I know.) 10 minutes later they arrived at the condo. (Cage I'm going to need you to distract Kara while I open the door.)

(Why isn't it just a normal lock?) (Nope it requires me to use my watch.) (Oh ok gotcha) they all got out of the elevator and walk through the hall. Kara was amazed at how great the place looked.

"Wow Solenia how did you end up living in a place like this?" "I'm dating a rich guy who loves me after all." She gave Cage the signal to distract her.

"So Kara why don't you tell me more about how much you love the Angel of ice." He said turning the other way along with her. Solenia unlocked the door. "Alright come on in."

they all went inside and hung up their wet coat's and umbrella's to dry. "Hello?" Solenia yelled. She looked at the clock on her phone to see that it was only 9:45.

"Oh their still sleeping OK you two make yourselves comfy while I wake up Mr. Lullaby and the other's."

they both sat down and Solenia made her way to Damion's room to discover he wasn't there. She looked in everyone else's room and saw that they were there sleeping. "Where is Damion?"