Chapter 4 Getting along

Cage brought Solenia home and told her dad that it was a mugger but he chased him off.

Cage put her down gently on her bed and just stared at her peaceful face and realized how much her missed her. Meanwhile back with Damion and the other's they were enjoying the pasta that Damion cooked.

"I got to say *Slirp* this is the best pasta I've ever had." Danny said. "Told you I'm experienced with making it." They all laughed with mouth's full of Pasta. Damion's phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Hello?" he said swallowed the rest of the pasta. (Damion!) "Oh hey Mr. Cadami *Slirp* what can I help you with?" he said having pasta in his mouth. (It's Solenia!) he almost choked on his pasta

"Is she ok!" (Someone brought her home unconscious with a cut on her leg and a few bruses. My friend said that they were walking home and they got mugged.

Damion didn't say anything he just hung up got his coat and other scarf his shoes and ran out the door without closing it.

He ran all the way there and opened the door... to his surprise it was open. "Where is she!" he said bursting through the front door. "She's upstairs in her room but..." he didn't let him finish.

He ran upstair and opened the door to find Cage sitting at the side of her bed pushing a piece of hair out of her face. Cage instantly got up and went in front of Solenia's bed to protect her.

"Who are you!" Caleb said. "No who are you!" Damion said. "I'm Solenia's best Friend!"

"Oh really well I'm Solenia's husband!" "Husband!" "Yes!" Cage just stared at her thinking that the most beautiful girl that just came back in his life was married. He looked back at Damion he didn't trust him one bit.

Ice started to grow on his hand's but he didn't want Damion to find out something so big about him. "How to I know that your not just a shadow monster posing as a human?" "Shadow monster?"

"Yes they have been following me for week's and they have been following me...and Solenia faught them off to protect me.

One cut her at the last minute I think there was some sleeping thing on the Shadow monster's claw and it made it's way into her." "So you know about her being...." He said taking a step closer. Cage stepped in front of him.

"Yes I do and I'm not letting you near her until I know who you are!" he said protectively. "I can prove that I'm her husband!" "How?" he said look and her ring I'm going to tell you what it saying on the inside." "Fine!" Cage carefully took off Solenia's ring and looked inside.

"Ok it say's Past,Present and future inside it!" Damion said. Cage Sighed. "So it dose." He put it back on her finger. Solenia started to moan and sweat. They both grabbed each of her hands and they both glowed.

Damion's side glowed a golden color and Cage's side glowed a blue color. They looked at each other's hand. "YOU HAVE MAGIC!!!" they both said.

"Wait hold on what power do you have!" Damion asked. "I am the Angel of ice and what are you!" he said.

"I'm the Angel of the moon." He said. After hours of debating who should stay or not Damion gave in since Cage was staying at the house he could just monitor her. The next morning Solenia opened her eye, her leg was completely healed.

She looked out the window to see it pouring rain outside. She got up to see Cage sleeping on her White bean bag chair. She smiled and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

When she came out Cage was still sleeping hard. She looked at her phone to she that 1 message was on her phone from an unknown number. She Listened to it.

(Hello My Queen I saw what happened to you in the ally and I just wanted to say Sorry, you know how Shadow monster's are they can be really hard to control.)

"Caleb where are you!" (Wouldn't you like to know, although I must say nice outfit that your waring green long sleeve black skinny yoga pant's, and a white scarf...Classic.) She looked around the room.

"I will find you if it's the last thing I do!" she said through clenched teeth. (So you want to find me..well I'm going to make it fun I must go now I must create with my new powers so bye)

he hung up. She ended the call and looked towards the window to see that it begun raining harder. She looked back to see Cage in front of her. It made her jump.

"Cage! My gosh you scared me!" "Sorry but you know I have this thing where I just appear out of no where and scare people." Solenia took her pillow and slammed it in his face.

"So it's raining outside so I'm guessing that the burial will be postponed for now." Cage said. "Yeah it look's that way so were just going to have to go something else....So what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Hm well I think we should go to my house so you can meet everyone else, how dose that sound?" "Great lemme just change I've been in the same clothes since yesterday." He went into the bathroom and showered.

Solenia went down stairs and made breakfast for her dad when he would wake up, she also left a note.

She went back upstairs and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Cage yelled. She opened the door to see Cage with everything else on except his shirt. "Uhhhh..I...I thought it was ok to come in." she said blushing like crazy. "Yeah it's fine.."

Cage looked to her direction to see the she was covering her eyes. He laughed. Walked towards her and uncovered her eyes. "Hey there is nothing to be embarrassed about." He said taking her hands. "Can you just put on a shirt please." She asked looking away. He laughed to himself again. "Sure of course." 3 minutes after he told her to turn around.

He had on a black and white stripped shirt and blue jeans. "Hmm you can't go our looking like that. Is that the only clothing you have?"

"What do you mean?" "Well from the look's of it all you have is black and white clothes apart from your pant's so I'm going to make clothes for you." She said with her brightest smile. Cage was thinking he wasn't listening to a word she said.

(Wow she's so cheery and happy. You know ever since I was her again I couldn't stop smiling or laughing, and the thing is...those were not fake smiles or laughs they were real..

I know I've been living a fake life since these powers appeared but the one real thing about my life has been Solenia. And I've never been so worried about anyone in my life..well when I was little.)

"HELLO!! Earth to Cage!" "Huh? Oh right Yeah I only ware black and white..It just suites me better the only color I have is my streaks and my eyes."

"Well that's going to change!" she said excitedly. She snapped her finger's and she was now in her turquoise rain coat with black boot's and hair up in a pony tail, as for Cage he had on a light blue rain coat with a blue and white sneaker's and a blue umbrella.

He opened his eyes and looked at his new coat. "What do you think?" she said leaning against her white umbrella. "I love I've never seen so much color in my life well apart from a sunny day."

"Well your welcome now let's go before it rain's any harder!" she said making her way down stairs. He quickly grabbed his biker gloves and followed behind her. They both went out the door and made their way to the condo.