Baby

Prince POV

So Diamond and Lala is now 9 monthes. They so aggy. We moved to another house on the white people side of town. We been doing good, we had the baby shower. What if they all go in labor at the same time

Currently Ray,Lala, Diamond and I are sitting on the couch talking. All of a sudden, the baby mamas   started feeling they self. I was looking at them like they was crazy. Then they all started screaming. Oh hell no, the babies in they stomach must of been in my head. Both of  them going in labor at the same damn time. Ray and I got them and put them in the back of the Escalade and drove to the hospital.

When we got there the nurses came and got them. They immediately put them in the labor room.

Hours later....... the babies was born

Baby girl......Princess Harris 4 1/2 pounds (Diamond baby)

Baby boy.....Raymond Brown 5 pounds (Lala baby)

They were so cute. I called my mom and let her know whats up. Within the next 5 minutes was there. She had to wait to see Diamond so she went to the baby room to watch them clean up  the baby. She had a bag full of baby stuff in her hand.

Queen POV

They thought I wasnt packing lol. I came in the hospital with a bag full of new clothes i just bought for Diamond and Lala baby. Im finna head to the baby room and get them dress.You already know the babies gotta be stunning like me.

Prince POV

Soon they told us we can come back and see Diamond. I actually had a suprise for her. I went in and saw that they had put both Lala and Diamond in the same room. A few minutes after I came in Ray did. My homie had to go and get his suprise. 

Hours had went by and I finally was ready to do. I got on one knee and Proposed.

Me- Diamond will u marry me

Diamond- yes yes yes (she said crying)

I got up and my nigga Ray did the same thing. 

Ray-Lala will u marry me

Lala- u damn skippy

We all laughed

I was proud of myself. I got a fiance and a baby. I kept my thuggish life DL. My family is safe to say. 

Diamond POV

Yes hoes im engaged. Yall better go get yall life. I am happy. After all the hoes I had to deal with, I deserve to be treated like a queen. I got a new baby and a fiance

Ray POV

I finally pop the questioned. Lala was happy. I guess i can say that im tryna get my life together

Diamond POV

I can't believe this thug proposed to me. I am so happy. WHo could have thought i would be marrying a thug. I am so proud of my baby. It makes me think he want this relationship to work.