tears

Diamond POV continued....

The same messges I read in Prince phone this morning was the same messages that was in her phone. This can't be happening. It really cant. At this point I was about the cry but held back my tears. I gave her back her phone and continued to look around at some of the decorations. 

4 hours later Lala and I left. We headed to this baby boutuque. I bought a few things for my baby girl and Lala bought a few things for her baby boy. After we were done, we went and chilled at the park. After the park, we went to a baby class. The babby learning early class was basically teaching us about the different ways to keep your baby learning at a speedy level.Soon the class was over. It was 6:00. I was tired and decided to go home. Lala and I went home. When we got home, Ray and Prince was sitting on the couch with my brother. I aint seen him in a lil minute. When he saw me he hopped up and gave me a huge hug. He let gone and I went upstairs. I got in bed and went to sleep.

Hours later.......

It was now 12:00 in the morning. I went downstairs but there was nobody there. I went in the kitchen and got something to drink. A couple minutes Lala came and  got an apple. We both went and sat on the couch.

Lala- whats wrong

Me-nothing

Lala- dont lie to me, i know all your facial expressions and i see right through u, matter of fact be quiet and look at me

I turned my head and looked at her. She was staring at me for about a minute. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was reading me.

Lala- is it about prince, and dont lie

Me-yea

Lala-whats up

Me- promise u won't say nun

Lala-promise'

I told her everything. She had this death lok on her face. 

Lala- he pose to be there @10 right

Me- yea

Lala- so thats where these mfo's at......i bet Ray cheating to

Me-ugh i cant wait to drop this baby

Lala-shit me to

We talked for awhile and then felled asleep.

The next morning.....

I woke up to the sound of niggas and the smell of weed. I sat up on the couch and slowly opened my eyes. Lala started turning, soon she opened her eyes. Ray, Prince, and Dj was sitting up in here with like 4 other niggas smoking. I was pissed. I got up and went upstairs. Lala followed me. I got like two outfits and put them in my purse(my purse is huge). Lala then went and did the same thing. After we was done, we went downstairs and sat out bag down on the floor by the door.

Me- who is yall, and why yall smoking in my house

Nigga1-chill

Nigga2-yea ma we just smoking a joint

Lala- naw yall need to get df out

Ray-girl sit down

Me- no yall gone get tf up out here

Prince-Go upstairs and dont come down to i get u

Lala- hell no they think we playing

Me- I got sum for they ahh

I went and digged in my purse for my mase while Lala went and got her gun. We both came back at the same time.

Lala- now yall can leave alive or yall can leave in trash bags, yo choice and u got 30 secs to make yo decison