Dang lil mama

Prince: Gm

Diamond:Dam u sexy

Prince:Lol, but ma we finna go to get u some clothes cus i wanna chill wit u today

Diamond: u betta be glad u sexy

Prince:I'll be up in a min, u can go chill in the living room or stay here if u want

Diamond: It took me almost 10 minutes to find the basement so ima just stay down here

 She sat down next to me and just stared at me. She looked bad. A couple minutes later I went grabbed her hand and headed to the car. I opened the door for her and left. We headed to the clothes/beauty shop that I own. I sell all types of clothes. 

Diamond's POV

He rushed from his side to my side to get the door. I was so shocked. This boy is really tryna get sum. I walked in the shop and immediately a girl santched me up. She was running so fast and I had to keep up unless i wanted to fall. 

Finally we came to a stop. She put me in a room , that looked like a private hair dresser.

Girl: My name is Nell. I am an assitant. It is my job to find out everything about you and report to my boss

Me:Okaaaay

Nell: so tell me bout yourself 

Me: Well as u can see im not the average sized girl. Im not that big but w.e. I wear a sized 12 pants.....large shirt...size 7 shoe....its my last year in school...high school to be exact....my birthday 7/4.....i like mint green, peach and lavender...i am black and ghetto....i hide my ghettoness....yep thats it

Nell:Okay thank u 

She left the room and then another girl came in. She look like she was the hairstylist. I have naturally long hair so i dont need no weave so hopefully all she plan on doing is washing and straightening or curling it.

She began doing my hair without saying a word. I aint say nothing either. Hours later she was done. My hair was looking fie. I got up and Nell came back in. She handed me some clothes and I went and changed in them. I was looking too cute. I walked out the room to meet Prince. His eyes was stuck on that ahh. 

Prince Pov

Diamond came out looking triple bad. SHe was looking to fie. Her ahh man was on point. I couldnt even much keep my eyes of it. I grabbed her hand and walked her out to the car. Nell came and gave me all the info i needed to know about Diamond. The list looked pretty simple. I got in the car and drove off. 

First stop.....The movies