Graduation/Prom/Vacay

Diamond POV

Today Is me and Lala Graduation/Prom. Lol our school tryna save money by doing it after one another. So first we graduate then we go to prom. So basically we wearing our prom dresses to graduation. Ghetto fab lol. After we leave School our mans said they got a suprise for us. I was so excited. The cermony start at 4:30 pm and it was now 2:00.

We took a shower and started getting dressed. 

I had on a fitted high low mint dress and Lala had on the same but hers was peach. We were looking so sexy.

We went downstairs to out mans dressed in tuxedos. THey looked so adorable. Like I never seen them in a suit. It was too cute. We took hella pictures before we left.

It was getting late so we left. When we got to school, it was hella people. Lala and I got out and our man walked us to the back. Once we was situated they went and sat down. 

Principal- so what we gone do is have yall stand in ABC order back here and then we gone call you guys name. Once we call your name. u come get your diplomia and then sit . Each seat has a student name on it, any questions

Us- no

Principal- lets get it started

They started calling out name. They then called Lala. Once she got her stuff, they called me. I went out there proud of myslef. Soon as I step foot on the stage, I see hella cameras flashing. They gone make me blind. I walked off the stage and went to my seat. 

Soon the cermony was done. Now we was heading over to the Gym. That is where the Prom was gone be at. Ray got out diplomias and took them to the car. When he came back Prince and him took our hand and walked us in. Lights was flashing. They really tryna make a nigga blind. 

I went to the picture booth with Prince and we posed for picture. They gave us our ticket and we headed over to VIP. (Lol yes VIP, its basically for all the kids that really known, I guess u can say popular). After awhile I got up to dance. I was mutting. THen all of a sudden the Dj turned the music off. Everybody was pissed. Then the Principal came on the stage.

He started handing out award and ish. I aint really care until I heard me and Lala name.

Principal- best friendship Lala and Diamond

We walked up to the stage and got our trophy. They wanted us to take bestie pictures. After we got off the stage we went to sit.

Principal-every year you know that we have 2 prom queens and 2 prom kings, this years prom queens and kings are the Hampton twins and Diamond and her bestie Lala

They could have said that befor I sat down. I got back up and got my tiara. I looked xtra sexy with the tiara. We took more pictures. 

We went back and started dancing. Prince and Ray was getting tired of being in there so we left.

We had beem driving for 3 hours now. I really wanted to know where we was going but nobody wanted to tell us. I finally gave up and went to sleep.

The next day....

I woke up in a hotel. I was so confused. The last thing I remembered was driving for hours. I ranned out the room to see if anybody was here. I then saw Ray and Prince.

Me- where la

Ray- in yo room, u aint see her

Me- hold tf up

I raned back to the room and looked on the side of the bed to see La on the ground.

Me- La get off the floor

She woke up slowly

La- where we at

Me- i dont know..lets see where we at

She got up and we went back downstairs

La- where yall got me and my bestie

Ray- we is in Orlando

Me- naw buddy we gotta go back, i aint even much go tno clothes

Ray- yall chhill, yall clothes in yall closet now go clean up and get dressed

We went upstairs and took a shower. After the shower I walked in the closet to see that they bought me and La all the same  stuff. We decided to put on some short jeans , white tank, and some air force1's all white. We then did our hair in a high bun and put on some gold jewlry. 

We then went downstairs to chill. I guess we was chilling with the lames today....