Lets cuddle

Diamond POv

We pulled up to the movies(the one thats connected to the mall) and he got out and opened my door. We went up to the window. He wanted to watch a scary movie and I aint really care. We went in.

Prince- u want anything

Me- naw we can just go straight to it

Prince-alright

We walked in the movie and sat all the way at the top. The movie was starting and I got a text from my best friend, lala. We stay together.

Text message:

Lala- wtf is u at,

Me- chilll, im with this nigga hopefully he aint tryna come up with no eff up ish on the sly...he fine

I guess Prince saw that messgae i sent cause he made a sigh.

Prince- naw ma, i aint like dat

I turned back to my phone and read the message La sent

Lala- if he do u know im on it.....and he betta be hella fine for u to be going out with him and not telling me and then u went wherever u went last night and left me, when i see u ima tap dat ahh

I bust out laughing. Hell naw she crazy. Prince started laughing to. He was all in my koolaid and dont even much know my flavor. I turned back to watch the movie. The moment I looked up some scary ish came on. I hid my face in Prince lap. He liked that ish.

After awhile I got up. The movie was done so we got up and left. We went to the mall part and walked around. We walked pass this store that had this pretty bag. It looked so gorgeous. I wanted it so bad omgsh.

Prince pulled me inside the store where the bag was. Im guessing he saw me staring at it. He grabbed the bag and took it to the cashier.

Me- what are u doing

Prince- fulfilling my girl wants

Me- u dont have to do this

Prince- I know everything about u, ikno u like to be independent but im finna buy u this

Me- okay

He bought the bag and then we left the store and kept walking throughout the mall. He went in Foot locker while I went to Claires. They had this cute belly button ring. It was pink zebra print. Yes i have a belly button ring and a few tattoos that nobody cant see. I went to the cash register and paid for the ring.

I walked out the store and met Prince waiting. He had 4 foot locker bags. He handed me two of them.

Me-ikno u not finna make me carry yo bags

Prince-those yo's ma

Me- thank u

Prince-anything for my baby

After awhile we went and ate and headed home. I dont think he like anybody in his house. I gotta call and tell Lala im coming home.

Me- Prince, do u mind dropping me off home

Prince- u dont wanna chill with daddy

Me- as good as that sounds my girl keep blowing me up

Prince- i need to meet this chick

Me- u will i said dramatically

Lala is a pain in the but. I cant complain tho cause when she be with niggas i be sweating her to. Its kind of like we kids to each other. We always make sure the other is good and safe.

I gave Prince the address and he took me home. As soon as I got home Lala was outside with the goons and including our brothers (hers, and mines). Oh snoopsy. Prince got out the car and opened my door. I got out and Lala came running over to me .

Lala- dont u ever ever ever ever ever leave me without telling me where u going

Me- juss chill

Lala- juss chill, he could have rape, murder, or did sum to u

Me- ikno girl but ion think he like that

Lala- w.e girl

The goons was just looking at Prince. Then Prince started talking.

Prince- hold up, Dj thats u

Dj is my brother....FYI

Dj- whats up my nigga

They did they little hand shake and what not. It was kind of weird tho. We all went in the house and chill. I was bored and tired of listening to Lala gone on about how i left her. I think everybody was tired of her. I got up and went and sat on Prince lap. We began to cuddle. Then the door knob turn. Everybody looked at the door. It was Lala nigga Ray.

Dj- thank god u hear dang

Ray- what happened

Dj- yo girl keep talking yo take her upstairs and please her

Everybody bust out laughing. Lala got up and let Ray sit down. She then sat on his lap. The rest of the night everybody sat in the living room and cuddled. Well only me and La cuddled with our man.

Yes i said man, Im starting to catch feeling for him.......