really

Diamond POV 

1 monthes later......... 

Lala and I have been throwing up lately. I scheduled us an appointment for the doctors today. I dragged myself out the bed amd went to wake Lala up. Ray and Prince been gone for like 2 days. Lately they been gone alot. I knocked on Lala door and then walked in. I shook her and told ger to get up. She got up and wemt in the shower. I left and did the same thing. After i was done , i headed downstairs. I went in the refregirator to get something to eat but there wasnt nothing. I guess after the doctor we gotta go shopping.  

Soon lala came down the stairs. She went and got a water and headed to the car. I grabbed, my keys and locked the house. I then got in the car and drove off. Soon we were at the doctor. I got out and went in. I walked to the,front desk to sign me amd lala in. A couple minutes later, they called us to the back. The nurse told us to go pee in the cup and then come back. The nurse took the cups and left. 

A couple mintues later, the doctor came. He sat down and started talking. He told us that we were both 1 1/2 monthes pregnant. He then explained everything to us. After he was done, we left. We headed to walmart. Everybody and tgey mama be in here. When we got there, we got out and went in. We got everytging we needed, well wanted and left. On the way home, we was singing all the songs that was on the radio. After awhile we werr finally home. Dj car was outside so im guessing they was back from they trip. Lala got out the car and grabbed some bags. I then grabbed the rest. I opened the door and we went in. We sat the stuff on the counter and started putting them up. 

Prince-yall cant say hi  

Me- hey babe 

Prince- whats up 

Me-nothing 

On that note me and lala went upstairs to my room. We sat and talked about when we was gone tell them that we prego. We decided to tell them at dinner. Lala was nervous. I kind if was to knowing that yo baby daddy a thug and u havent his baby can be the start to drama if any wasnt there before. After we talked, we went downstairs,to cook. We was cooking soul food tonnight. I put the greens on and the cornbread. After i fried some chicken. Lala did the mac n cheese and rice.  

After the food was cooked, we dug in. I had hella food on my plate. I ate all of that. I looked over at Ray and Prince. They look like they know we prego. 

Ray- yall want some mix 

Me-nope 

Lala- nope 

Prince- why 

Me- cause 

Ray-cause what 

Lala- alright nigga we went to the docs this morning and we both 1 ½ monthes pregnant 

Ray and Prince clapped each other up like they knew df they was doing.