Party

I arrivied at the party and all the thirsty females was on me. I was literally pushing them off me. I walked in to VIP. All the homies was already there. I lit up a blunt and started smoking. Im a smoker. Anyways, I felt eyes on me so I look around and it was this girl.

She stood out. Real talk. I got up and went to holla at shawty. She started coughing. I guess she smelled the loud.

Me:can i get yo name

Girl:who are u

Prince: u dont know me

Girl: naw

Prince:all the females know me

Girl: well i dont, so who are u

Prince: my name Prince..yours

Girl: Diamond

Prince: well i can buy u hella diamonds ma

Diamond:NO thank u

Prince: just chill can i get you #

Diamond: if thats gone make u leave me alone then here

She gave me her number and i gave her mines. With that she walked away to a group of girls. She thick with hella ahh. Her friends turned and waved at me. I waved back and went back to Vip. All night thirsty females was all up in my face. I looked around to see if Diamond was still here.

Yep she was. She was on the dance floor, dancing. I got up and walked behind her and started dancing. I think she was a lil tipsy cause she grabbed my hands and put them on her ahh. I was happy like a kid in the candy shop.

Later on she wanted to go home with me. I took her to the crb. Mine u no body know where i live. I took her in the house and layed her in the guest room. I sat and wrote a note.

Note:

Diamond, when u wake up u probably gone be like 'where am i ' well u in Prince house. By time u wake up ima be in basement...so come in the basement...btw nothing happened u just wanted to come to the crib and i brought u in put u in the guest room

GM , Prince

I sat the note on the dresser and went in my room. I woke up and went down to the basement to count some money. I wanted to take Diamond out. While I was counting, a scare Diamond came down the stairs.